BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

trump is proving how nazi germany can happen.. before a few people start having a coronary...i am saying that the united states is not immune from the ruination or at least the deterioration of its democracy....the fact that a supporter of russia and an ally of white supremacy is president with as high as 38% approval shows how much trouble the true believers of modern democracy of this country are in.
the character of the country is poor.....with 38% approval there is the potential for a congress with a majority of tea partiers with a white nationalist agenda...trump sees the 62% fighting back so he is doing everything he can to cast them in a bad light...now he is calling them anti-police.
thank God for the resistance....we cannot afford to be passive...we have to be loud.....i am horrified that he has 38% support....it is low and yet way way way too high.
8/20/2017 12:50 PM
Thank you dino.
8/20/2017 12:57 PM
8/20/2017 1:05 PM
#25 or Robert Mueller. Whichever comes first!
8/20/2017 1:15 PM
i am not speaking to trump supporters...they are a lost cause...i am speaking to those who support the still existing american ideals.......do your part in actively supporting democratic candidates and being vocal......stay informed and take everything seriously......take a few steps back at all times....trump is not bush...we are living in the worst of times right now.....we have to do our part to hold the fort....
8/20/2017 1:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i hope we can have some jerry lewis talk...a great genius has left us.
8/20/2017 2:07 PM
dino = close minded fool
8/20/2017 6:53 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The Ten commandments. Good example. Save your hogwash for someone who wasn't RAISED in a Pentecostal Church as I was. I won't buy that garbage anymore. It ain't me doing the hating on those who disagree with my views.......... I just think them that do (the hating) are blind.......... at best.
But I ain't trying to convert them thru any commandments of mine...................
8/20/2017 8:06 PM
I haven't got any offensive pics of Cortez (or his men) doing any of their dirty work. If I did I wouldn't post it here where anyone could view it. Maybe a pic of the last public hanging In Globe would work for you??? That wasn't all that long ago. Zealots are zealots. They come in all creeds. Like you they are to be avoided and ignored whenever possible.
8/20/2017 8:11 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/20/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
The Ten commandments. Good example. Save your hogwash for someone who wasn't RAISED in a Pentecostal Church as I was. I won't buy that garbage anymore. It ain't me doing the hating on those who disagree with my views.......... I just think them that do (the hating) are blind.......... at best.
But I ain't trying to convert them thru any commandments of mine...................
patti smith - jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine.
8/20/2017 8:13 PM
why is it called the ten commandments....why not call it ten commandments.
8/20/2017 8:16 PM
8/20/2017 8:19 PM
I am sorry you lost your faith LB, but maybe that's why you hate.
8/20/2017 9:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...296|297|298|299|300...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.