Fun with the #1 Pick Topic

Has his range been improving? Those are more of 2B numbers for me, especially in Coors.
2/25/2017 2:21 PM
I gave up on the Coors experiment after 1 season, b/c it was too emotionally painful to see my pitchers' ERAs (only slightly joking).

His range hasn't progressed like I'd hoped - I expected him to be/hoped he would be a gold glove caliber CF, but I agree with you he's looking more like a solid 2B (although he's racked up a ton of "-" plays at 2B for some reason). We just rolled over into S41, and he got +1 range. I might play him at CF some, especially if his glove continues developing and gets closer to 85; but I'm thinking he should primarily play 2B - and hopefully he won't continue with the "-" plays.
3/1/2017 10:28 AM
Posted by bigham23 on 3/1/2017 10:28:00 AM (view original):
I gave up on the Coors experiment after 1 season, b/c it was too emotionally painful to see my pitchers' ERAs (only slightly joking).

His range hasn't progressed like I'd hoped - I expected him to be/hoped he would be a gold glove caliber CF, but I agree with you he's looking more like a solid 2B (although he's racked up a ton of "-" plays at 2B for some reason). We just rolled over into S41, and he got +1 range. I might play him at CF some, especially if his glove continues developing and gets closer to 85; but I'm thinking he should primarily play 2B - and hopefully he won't continue with the "-" plays.
He's racking up minus plays because he's left handed. Need to move him either to CF or COF.
3/1/2017 10:52 AM
YES-- to what Frankum said. He throws left handed. Shouldn't be playing 2B.
3/2/2017 12:12 AM
◂ Prev 12
Fun with the #1 Pick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.