"THAT'S NOT WHO WE ARE" Topic

I am, was, used to be a lib turned repug turned to vaults investigation turned to work for money on every network everywhere at anytime until eVan the libs got tired of my crap. Now I call myself a repug even though everybody everywhere knows I would crawl up their *** for a nickel. I do bronx for free. Everybody hates me and I'm a total failure and everyone knows FOX is my last shot. Pretty sure I'll get on Dougs new exciting thread. He better start writing some **** instead of just talking about it.
3/7/2016 4:45 PM

I have my own network.
3/7/2016 4:53 PM

I'm probably too cool for this.
3/7/2016 4:54 PM

You have got to be kiddin' me! Doug is cute X 10. I'm there!
3/7/2016 5:02 PM
3/7/2016 5:06 PM

Damnit! I'm a doctor, not a commentator.

Doug will bow to the cross and take a nap.

I'm sure he'll have a new and exciting thread when he wakes up. Later. This week. Or weekend.
3/7/2016 5:12 PM

I NEED A SHOT TOO!
3/7/2016 5:16 PM

Excuse. I'm not taking any money from wall street. So I want that **** free. Give it over. Plusewise make me young again.
3/7/2016 5:19 PM
◂ Prev 123
"THAT'S NOT WHO WE ARE" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.