SIM ignores us. It's 2 weeks since you posted this. They don't give a damn about hockey anymore
3/12/2016 6:54 PM
Or you could just go to your user settings and change it so that leagues that are done don't display any more. (https://www.whatifsports.com/nhl-l/user_settings.asp)
3/13/2016 4:11 PM
Posted by SAKABAKBRG on 3/13/2016 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Or you could just go to your user settings and change it so that leagues that are done don't display any more. (https://www.whatifsports.com/nhl-l/user_settings.asp)
Yeah, but I have teams hanging around like forever.. If I could delete them after I am out of the playoffs (which is always) then my board will be a lot more tidy. WIS is deaf to hockey people
5/27/2017 8:53 PM
Cut the $50 million open leagues to 16 teams.There just isn`t enough owners left to support a 24 team league anymore.Theme leagues are dead also,no body cares about hockey anymore.To fair baseball doesn`t fill as quickly as it once did but much much faster then hockey.People are tired of waiting months for leagues to fill.If WIS doesn`t do something soon I`m gonna be out also.
6/3/2017 4:28 AM
I asked them early Fri am when the numbers will be out for 16-17.They can't be bothered to answer me. I say fire the whole damned works

I am quite sure they want us all to quit sim hockey

I say cut the leagues to 20 teams OR POST AN ADVERTISEMENT in the local paper of a hockey crazy town of 100,000 to 350,000 on the Canadian prairies (Meaning Alberta, Sask, and Manitoba) . You WIS guys want me to write it for you?? Here are some places you big shots might spend a few bucks in: Regina, Saskatoon, Red Deer, Grand Prairie, fort McMurray.. but unless you want to see over 1500 people playing this thing, you won't bother to get off your collective duffs and do such a thing. WIS is pi$$ing away revenues of $150,000 a year. That's conservative, meaning a thousand people buying two six packs, and others buying 4-5 teams.
6/17/2017 7:01 PM (edited)
with the limited amount of owners now a days one of the problems is too many new leagues start up before others are full...its called supply and demand......right now there are over 10 theme leagues looking to be filled...and that folks is why it takes so long to fill er up!!!
7/26/2017 7:00 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.