$50 fantasy baseball keeper league - 2 spots! Topic

For the past nine years I've been running an annual fantasy baseball league with other WhatIfSports owners, with WIS gift certificates used as entry fees ($10) and prizes. I'm running a league again this year, but am switching things up a bit. Since I no longer actively play any WIS games, the league entry fee will be $50 cash (rather than WIS gift certificate), and accordingly I'll also be advertising for members outside of WIS. We're going to have a total of 12 teams (number of current openings listed in thread title). Important league details below (the rest can be found by visiting the league page linked below). If interested in joining, post here or sitemail me.

League rules:

League website: Yahoo (league page)
Entry fee: $50 (paid through LeagueSafe)
Prizes: 1st - $350, 2nd - $175, regular season best record - $75
Number of teams: 12
Scoring: Head-to-head, daily lineup changes, classic 5x5 scoring but with OBP instead of BA and quality starts instead of wins
Draft: live draft Mon 3/28 at 6 PM PDT (date is set -- make sure you can make it)
Keeper rules: 1 keeper per team starting next season (2017). A team forfeits a draft pick in the round the keeper was drafted in the previous year (10th round if undrafted). Players can be kept 3 straight years max, and the round of the forfeited pick halves each year (rounding down, except if previous year pick was 1st round, in which case it stays as a 1st).

Previous winners:
2015: coonja76
2014: muskies85
2013: coonja76
2012: coltonrocks
2011: tmf12
2010: The Taint
2009: drichar138
2008: drichar138
2007: danmam
3/14/2016 11:07 PM (edited)
$50 fantasy baseball keeper league - 2 spots! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.