Bracket Challenge on FOX - Compete for WIS Prizes Topic

We have created the annual "WhatIfSports Users" group in the FOX Bracket Challenge game.

It's free to play and you can play along on any device.

1st place prize: $100 in WIS credits
2nd place prize: $50 in WIS credits
3rd place prize: $25 in WIS credits

Standard rules, but the added twist of 1 additional point per seed difference for correct picks. i.e. if you pick a #12 to beat a #5 seed, you'll earn an extra 12-5 = 7 points.

Please use your WIS ScreenName as your Entry Name.

Click here to join the WIS Bracket Challenge group
3/15/2016 1:31 PM (edited)
Posted by tzentmeyer on 3/15/2016 1:31:00 PM (view original):
We have created the annual "WhatIfSports Users" group in the FOX Bracket Challenge game.

It's free to play and you can play along on any device.

1st place prize: $100 in WIS credits
2nd place prize: $50 in WIS credits
3rd place prize: $25 in WIS credits

Standard rules, but the added twist of 1 additional point per seed difference for correct picks. i.e. if you pick a #12 to beat a #5 seed, you'll earn an extra 12-5 = 7 points.

Please use your WIS ScreenName as your Entry Name.

Click here to join the WIS Bracket Challenge group
One question. I joined, btw. How will this trace back to our WIS name? Also, can we create up to 10 brackets?
3/15/2016 1:32 PM
How does this upset rule (Standard rules, but the added twist of 1 additional point per seed difference for correct picks. i.e. if you pick a #12 to beat a #5 seed, you'll earn an extra 12-5 = 7 points.) work after the first round?

For example, let's say I pick a 14 to beat the 3 and then the 6. If the 14 beats the 3 and the 11, do I get (11+8) bonus points or (11+3) bonus points?
3/15/2016 1:54 PM
What about all these clowns with multiple brackets? Are you allowing everyone to put in 5 brackets to try and win the prize, or will you disqualify all people who submit multiple brackets?
3/15/2016 2:44 PM
The question about points is answered on the Fox website. It multiplies the points in each round by the difference of the seeds (so in the first round it's by 1, but later rounds have more points, so if your upset pick is correct especially in later rounds, you could really cash in on points).
3/15/2016 4:04 PM
I think you should be able to enter as many brackets as you desire, but the only one that counts for this should be your first one. Those submitting multiple brackets should name them all them same and designate by numbers. For example: username1, username2, username3, etc.
3/15/2016 4:08 PM
You can join up to 3 brackets to the WhatIfSports User group.
3/15/2016 6:57 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 3/15/2016 2:44:00 PM (view original):
What about all these clowns with multiple brackets? Are you allowing everyone to put in 5 brackets to try and win the prize, or will you disqualify all people who submit multiple brackets?
The rules of the group say 3 max for that group .. you have to join each bracket to a group.

You can belong to multiple groups and different groups have different limits to how many brackets can be submitted.
3/15/2016 7:00 PM
In. Thanks
3/17/2016 3:44 AM
Good job, Michigan State.
3/18/2016 5:18 PM
Every single bracket on Yahoo is broken. Not sure if Fox has any remaining.
3/18/2016 6:18 PM
Where do I go to view my bracket?
3/24/2016 3:25 PM
Here, http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/
3/26/2016 9:12 AM
Bracket Challenge on FOX - Compete for WIS Prizes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.