SANDERS ALMOST HAS MY VOTE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I AM JUST ONE MORE GUY ALONG WITH A FEW GALS WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR HATRED OF JEWS AND OTHERS AND ALL THE DEMONAZI VIEWS YOU HOLD AGAINST AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS. PLUSEWISE YOUR HATE OF HUMANITY. I'M SORRY WE KICKED YOUR *** 500 YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT. WITHOUT US YOU WOULD STILL BE MURDERING EACH OTHER AND LIVING IN A TENT. TODAY YOU ARE FREE AND LIVING IN A BOX.
3/18/2016 8:51 PM
3/18/2016 9:03 PM
Dude, if Obama wasn't able to pass his weak little agenda (actually from the Heritage Foundation) with a landslide election plus a Super-Majority, how can you imagine Sanders ever getting anything done? He will be blocked at every step. In any case, it's in the bag for Hillary (as it has from the beginning), so this entire discussion is moot.
3/18/2016 9:17 PM
You keep searching. Good luck.
3/18/2016 9:43 PM
Oh, I finished searching a long time ago -- no more needed.
3/18/2016 9:44 PM

NICE!
3/19/2016 4:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
sorry to hear you're leaving us forever and soon.
3/25/2016 6:16 PM
JUNE?
3/28/2016 12:33 PM
SANDERS ALMOST HAS MY VOTE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.