Sayonara, ARod Topic

Arod thread over shadowed by Jeter talk

Its like re-living the guys career.
8/13/2016 7:38 PM
It's funny 'cause it's true.

With no game to play, I bet ARod has been googling himself all day. He found this thread and thought "************!!!! SAME **** IN RETIREMENT!!!!"
8/13/2016 9:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/13/2016 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by d_rock97 on 8/12/2016 11:05:00 PM (view original):
The Yankees won because they had a great team. Jeter was a great hitter. But we can't deny that he was bottom third of qualified SS in defensive runs saved his entire career.

Why is this an argument?
Well, if you weren't following along, it's not really an argument.

The Yanks were the most successful team in baseball for about Jeter's first 10 years in MLB. The Yanks had the opportunity to acquire ARod. It was understood, by all parties, that ARod would play 3B. These idiots are saying "Jeter should have moved." I ask "Why? They were the best team in baseball with Jeter at SS. Why would you move your franchise SS at 30 years old?"

The idiots haven't really given a good reason. They're just being idiots.
See, I told you he'd keep giving more lame answers and continue embarrassing himself. When he has nothing better to say, he calls people names and hopes it distracts from how bad he's getting destroyed in the discussion (so he does it very frequently). He's the one and only person in the World who thinks good teams shouldn't make moves to get better. The Yankees didn't win the WS every year that Jeter played short, so obviously they had room to get better those years. Nobody (despite what Mike will undoubtedly respond) knows how many more or less WS they would have won with Jeter and A.Rod swapping positions, but since A.Rod was a better defender, it's easy for everyone except the Jeter slurper to understand why they should have switched. He sure gets his panties in a bunch about Jeter, don't he?
8/13/2016 11:31 PM
Yeah, you're pretty dumb.

You may (or may not) have noticed that ARod started to bulk up after joining the Yankees. By 2005 or 2006, he no longer had a SS build, so it's unlikely he would have been the same defensive player at the position than he was before. One would logically assume that his range suffers the most.

So then what?
8/14/2016 8:26 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/14/2016 8:26:00 AM (view original):

You may (or may not) have noticed that ARod started to bulk up after joining the Yankees. By 2005 or 2006, he no longer had a SS build, so it's unlikely he would have been the same defensive player at the position than he was before. One would logically assume that his range suffers the most.

So then what?
Let's see. What possible way could that have been prevented? Gee, here's a crazy idea - maybe A.Rod would not have continued juicing (and growing) had he been playing SS. Pretty simple concept, so I'm sure it's well above your and your "buddy" Mike's comprehension. Freakin' Jeter-loving idiots. Do you too have a wall poster with sticky splatters all over it?
8/14/2016 9:38 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/9/2016 3:34:00 PM (view original):
FWIW, A-Rod was probably pushing 240 by his 2nd year with the Yankees. Not exactly a SS build. Hell, surprised he didn't blame Jeter and the Yankees for his 'roid use. "If they had left me at SS, no way would I have bulked up like I did!!!!"
LOL. Took the retard 5 days to realize something I already said.
8/14/2016 11:03 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/14/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/14/2016 8:26:00 AM (view original):

So then what?
Let's see. What possible way could that have been prevented? Gee, here's a crazy idea - maybe A.Rod would not have continued juicing (and growing) had he been playing SS. Pretty simple concept, so I'm sure it's well above your and your "buddy" Mike's comprehension. Freakin' Jeter-loving idiots. Do you too have a wall poster with sticky splatters all over it?
Let's continue that thought.

What would have happened to ARod's offense had he not juiced/bulked up? What says your magical crystal ball?
8/14/2016 11:38 AM
Plus, what makes you so sure that ARod would have not juiced had he played at SS?

It's pretty obvious to anybody with half a brain (which is why I have to specifically explain it to you) that ARod was all about ARod and his own legacy. He wanted to hit home runs. He wanted to be the all time greatest. He's shown a propensity (look it up, as I'm guessing that's one of those $10 words that makes your tiny brain throb) to not use very good judgement, so I hardly think it's a sure thing that he would have been clean had he stayed at SS.
8/14/2016 12:01 PM (edited)
Is there any proof that ARod was clean at any point in his BL career?
8/14/2016 3:33 PM
There is no proof of anything in this thread. It's a subjective, "what if?" discussion. Damn idiot, is there anything you do understand? Of course there is no proof the Yankees would have won more or less WS. Of course there is no proof to whether A Rod would have juiced if he played SS instead of 3rd. How in the hell could their be? The only proof of anything in this thread is that you are stone cold stupid, love to argue because you have zero life, or both. I'm voting both.
8/15/2016 9:52 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2016 9:52:00 AM (view original):
There is no proof of anything in this thread. It's a subjective, "what if?" discussion. Damn idiot, is there anything you do understand? Of course there is no proof the Yankees would have won more or less WS. Of course there is no proof to whether A Rod would have juiced if he played SS instead of 3rd. How in the hell could their be? The only proof of anything in this thread is that you are stone cold stupid, love to argue because you have zero life, or both. I'm voting both.
Does your mom know you're trying to talk to grown ups on teh interwebz again?
8/15/2016 10:09 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/15/2016 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Does your mom know you're trying to talk to grown ups on teh interwebz again?
Think of that one all by yourself?
Can anyone come-up with a lamer attempted comeback?
Thanks for playing, and getting totally abused, once again.
8/15/2016 10:15 AM
Sez the guy who follows me around like a stray cat while I tease him with a can of tuna.

Please find the last post you made that didn't reference me or respond to me. I'm guessing it was over a year ago.

You're quite stupid and an obvious stalker.
8/15/2016 10:52 AM
He's funny, but in a sad and pathetic way.
8/15/2016 11:57 AM
I can't even muster the desire to point and laugh at him.
8/15/2016 12:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14 Next ▸
Sayonara, ARod Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.