Away From My Computer Topic

That is great news Pete. Congrats.
5/7/2016 10:55 PM
That is great news Pete. God is awesome.
5/7/2016 11:33 PM
Awesome news pete! We have never really interacted but I told my wife about this when you posted it and she told her mom and aunts to pray for you and your family. I just told my wife the good news and was estatic! Congrats and best wishes to you and yours.
5/7/2016 11:40 PM
All I can say is WOW! While an infection is nothing to sneeze at, the Lord shows he is in control at all times, and His miracles never cease.

That's awesome news Pete! Thanks for sharing!
5/8/2016 8:46 AM
I'm Happy for you family and the good news you received, Pete.
5/8/2016 3:44 PM
Great news!!! Glad to hear that she's doing a lot better. I know a long recovery follows, but a prime example of hope and will to fight reviling!!
5/8/2016 6:38 PM
Great news Pete!
5/8/2016 10:52 PM
Well fella's, another 24 hrs has passed and everything has changed again. They had been giving my sister blood thinners to break up some clots that had formed in her lung and in her legs while in the hospital. They had performed minor surgery to put mesh baskets in her arteries to help prevent a clot from breaking loose and going to her heart or brain. During the night she developed a bleed around one of the fungus infections on her brain and it caused a massive stroke. She is now in ICU on life support, she is in a deep coma with only a small chance that she will wake from it. The last word was that they are not even sure yet that the bleeding has stopped, so it is possible that this is an ongoing event. They had to drill a hole in her skull and insert a drain tube to try and prevent any further swelling, we are right back to almost no hope again.

Whatever the outcome we are still trusting God and His judgements, she went to sleep last night happy and making jokes, and she has not woken up from it. She is at peace and in no conscience pain, we are very sad but thankful for the blessings that were given and the grace that has been extended.
5/9/2016 3:01 PM
Yikes Pete, sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with your sister and your family.
5/9/2016 4:16 PM
My sister has gone home to be with her Lord this morning, she is at rest and in perfect peace.
5/10/2016 12:10 PM
God Bless to you and your Family pete! May her soul rest in peace.
5/10/2016 1:56 PM
I am very sorry Pete, may she rest in peace.
5/10/2016 2:34 PM
So sorry to her about your sister Pete.
5/10/2016 6:30 PM
I am sorry for your loss and happy that she will no longer be suffering.
5/10/2016 6:52 PM
I love ya Pete. May God bless all of you.
5/10/2016 9:01 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Away From My Computer Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.