NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (NDL) 9--ON the clock drafting Topic

OK Kaniac, you were the main one I was waiting for.....I'm going to do the draft order now using Monday's NY Quick draw. Stay tuned closely.
4/12/2016 8:56 PM
I'm ready, I'll check in every few hours until we're on the clock. Glad to be back.
4/13/2016 11:33 AM (edited)
Aaron Rodgers
4/13/2016 3:32 PM
Yayyy...and we are underway! Please don't forget to sitemail at least the next two owners after you!
4/13/2016 3:41 PM
Via proxy, Tom selects the Eagles Defense
4/13/2016 5:42 PM
Sitemail was sent to ronblood
4/13/2016 7:39 PM
thanks rjk. 666ace did not surprise me with his first pick.
54 Eagles D; 33mil spent, 42 mil to go....
4/13/2016 7:58 PM
...and we are off to our usual rip roaring start....even though I had everyone SM or post that they were indeed ready. *SIGH*...what more can you do?
4/13/2016 10:55 PM
By the way...I got a SM from ronblood AND he posted here in the thread that he was ready. Hope he is ok. Maybe this delay will at least give tonyvoss time to realize we have started too so we don't have to wait a day when its his turn too lol
4/14/2016 1:00 PM
lol, nice!
But yeah, hope Ron is ok too. He hasn't opened the sitemail I sent him yesterday, just FYI.
4/14/2016 1:28 PM
I advise everyone to make sure their site mail is set up to forward to their most frequently visited email.
4/14/2016 2:35 PM
Posted by gencoimports on 4/14/2016 2:35:00 PM (view original):
I advise everyone to make sure their site mail is set up to forward to their most frequently visited email.
FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS:
--Go to your "My Account" settings (on the upper right part of this page--the lil pawn icon).
--Click on "Update Account Member Information" (on the right hand portion of the page)
--Make sure "Forward sitemails to e-mail" is CHECKED in the box
--Also, make sure your e-mail address on your account is your PRIMARY one.

It is VERY important that EVERYONE do this in a draft like this. This way, every time someone picks ahead of you and sends a sitemail, it will go to the recipients MAIN e-mail, which should also set off bells and whistles in their smartphones, tablets, etc. We really need to avoid delays like this.
4/15/2016 2:34 AM (edited)
I HATE to do this, but we are getting to the point where it HAS to be done. If ronblood has not chosen by 6 pm tomorrow night (Friday), I will pick for him, and hand him back the team when he shows up (if he wants it and likes the pick).

This is especially tough with an owner who I don't really know his tendencies, but I will have to do it. We can't wait forever, and I just KNOW grayfoxx is chomping at the bit at his desktop keyboard waiting to send me a harsh sitemail how I am not doing anything about this lol.
4/15/2016 2:38 AM
Just giving everyone a heads up, that I'm going to camp tonight through most of tomorrow. I'll be around tomorrow night. I don't expect it to get to me by that point, but maybe... I'll try to get a proxy list out before leaving, but I haven't had much time to look through to see how I want to pick yet.
4/15/2016 2:38 PM
3 pm...still nothing new huh? SIGH. Sorry guys. What can I say?

You know, there is another way I can handle this.....I could say "If an owner misses their first round pick in off the clock mode by more than right hours, they automatically go to the 24th pick and everyone else moves up one", or something like that. Doesn't have to be eight hours. Could be 12, could be 3....whatever everyone agrees on. Aby quick feedback from anyone?
4/15/2016 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...22 Next ▸
NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (NDL) 9--ON the clock drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.