41 REASONS WHY HILLARY MUST GO TO PRISON Topic

RUSH: The Hillary sound bite, this is again on CNN with Wolf Blitzer. It's from an interview she's got coming later with Jake Tapper. And Tapper says, "Donald Trump has had some rather personal and pointed tweets out there. Have you learned anything from watching the way that Republicans dealt with him in primaries that will inform you how you will deal with such an unconventional candidate like Trump in the general election?"

HILLARY: Well, you know, remember, I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak.

RUSH: Oooooh!

HILLARY: I'm not going to deal with their temper tantrums or their bullying or their efforts to try to provoke me.

RUSH: What?

HILLARY: He can say whatever he wants to say about me. I could really care less.

RUSH: Hillary Clinton says that she has a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak? She's the most cheated-on woman in America. And then she says she's not gonna deal with their temper tantrums and their bullying? Well, who is she talking about that's gone off the reservation on her? Holy smokes here.

5/2/2016 4:44 PM
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT> The plastic fantastic lover.

Had a kid only because the polls said it would make her husband more re-electable.

Made a pact. Calculated for her whole life. Knowing she could bail at any point.

Open marriage and only throwing ashtrays because her husband got caught.

Her husband caught on teenage island and it no longer matters because 20 years and countless scandals mean nothing.

The left has managed to take over the courts and the educational curriculum via federal tax dollars stolen from the people and funneled into the corrupt genesis of the total destruction of the opposition. This is not a half measure.

Wether they realize it or not, they are salting the ground they feed upon. Killing the goose. Suppressing the very freedom they pretend to champion.

I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO ARE VIOLENTLY ATTACKING THE HILLARY GATHERINGS.

And it's not going to happen because that's not who we are. We will die supporting the rule of law. Not so the opposition.

They will continue to be violent and never satisfied because of their un-education, courtesy of the new big government, and lack of familiar ties thanks to the new big government policies in place for 50 years. Waiting for jobs that will never be created under crony policy. Meantime your overlords will continue to fill their coffers in an effort to move out to Fantasy Island. Seeking comfort for the last few years of their existence with no regard for yours.

And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The system is corrupt. You can't vote anymore. I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT AS A DEMOCRAT! If you did, Bernie would be President.

AND NOW the Republicans wish they could do the same thing.

YOUR REPUBLIC IS DEAD

Now you get a plastic card

SO. Here's your future.
5/2/2016 5:35 PM
YOU will have no military.
YOU will have no freedom.
YOU will have no food.
YOU will get no education.
YOU will have no justice.
YOU will have no law.
YOU will have no medicine.
YOU will have no energy.
YOU will have no happiness.
YOU will have no peace.
YOU will have no sleep.
YOU will have no salvation.

PLEASE GIVE ME 20 YEARS TO GET OUT OF YOUR HELL!

You think you can do that?

I know you can't. bastards
5/2/2016 5:47 PM
FBI CORRECTS HILLARY

JAIL TIME!

Hillary says some stuff and then the FBI calls her out as the LIAR she is.
5/12/2016 10:40 PM (edited)

Even though Hillary Clinton has repeatedly described the FBI probe over her use of a private email server as a "security inquiry," FBI Director James Comey today questioned the use of that phrase.

“I don’t know what that means," Comey told reporters today in Washington, D.C. "We’re conducting an investigation. That’s the bureau’s business. That’s what we do."

One reporter noted that former Secretary of State Clinton often refers to it as a "security inquiry."

The word "investigation" -- "it’s in our name,” Comey responded. “And I’m not familiar with the term ‘security inquiry.’”

In the past several months, Comey has repeatedly referred to this probe as an "investigation," including in a legal document filed in a freedom of information lawsuit related to her email case, related to Clinton's use of a private email server for official communication during her tenure as secretary of state.

Law enforcement officials confirmed to ABC News last week that the FBI had just finished interviewing a handful of Clinton’s closest aides and advisers as part of the investigation and that next it plans to ask Clinton herself for an interview, suggesting the review is nearing or entering its final stages.

5/12/2016 10:45 PM

Clinton has long maintained that she never mishandled, sent or received any email “marked” classified on her private server. But government reviews of the 55,000 emails she turned over to the State Department determined over a thousand of them contained information that later had to be upgraded to classified and withheld from public view, including 22 emails that had to be deemed "top secret."

Also this week, it was revealed that almost all the email from Secretary Clinton’s top IT staffer during her tenure at the State Department appears to be missing. That staffer, Bryan Pagliano, has become a key witness in the FBI investigation and has been granted immunity by the Justice Department in exchange for his cooperation.

Clinton’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Comey’s remarks.

5/12/2016 10:47 PM

Yes, the FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton’s email setup.

Over the past couple of days, some Clinton critics have made hay over the way her campaign has described the FBI’s probe into her private email server. Clinton and her campaign have called the probe a "security inquiry" regarding information stored on the server, as opposed to a criminal probe.

5/12/2016 10:49 PM
BREAKING NEWS: FBI moves jurisdiction of HILLARY CLINTON CRIMINAL TRIAL from Washington D.C. to northern Virginia.

A Federal judge has approved the FBI's request to move the upcoming trial of HILLARY CLINTON from the friendly confines of the District of Columbia to the more balanced region of northern Virginia. The FBI proved a fair trial could never be conducted in the district because of bias. The Judge agreed and HILLARY CLINTONS grand jury and trial will now take place in Northern Virginia.
5/13/2016 7:21 PM
6/11/2016 2:59 PM
6/12/2016 1:00 PM

I want this Wikileaks guy to shut up or disappear. If WE had his ***, he would go away to the forget about him place. Let me know what it takes. I already gave you our uranium and we pulled out missile defense for all Europe and we gave your new buddy Iran 150 BILLION dollars and NUKES. Don't make me draw a red line. Please?
6/17/2016 5:22 PM
◂ Prev 12345
41 REASONS WHY HILLARY MUST GO TO PRISON Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.