Democrats, still the party of hate. Topic

6/3/2016 9:16 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/3/2016 8:33:00 AM (view original):
If one of those is the blonde chick in the blue Trump jersey, she was begging for something to happen. Don't taunt an angry mob. I'm not saying she should have been hit in the head with an egg but she was clearly lacking common sense.
So if you go in with a Yankees shirt to a road ball game, ... actually this is the west coast we are talking about, Never mind.
6/3/2016 9:22 AM
If I go to Fenway in a Yankees shirt and scream "**** you" at the Red Sox fans, yeah, I'm begging for someone to throw a beer on me.

Let's be real here. She WANTED something to happen so people would say "Look how crazy the anti-Trump people are."
6/3/2016 9:40 AM
6/16/2016 10:36 PM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-trump-supporters-attacked-outside-berkeley-milo-speech/

Girl getting pepper sprayed during an interview and commies beating up Trump supporters again.
2/2/2017 12:23 PM
◂ Prev 12
Democrats, still the party of hate. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.