Happy Democrat Day!!! Topic

... as they lead our way to Communism and the falling of living standards!
5/1/2016 11:54 AM
Your ability to completely ignore reality is remarkable.
5/1/2016 5:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2016 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Says someone who argues about reality and then says he only speaks hypothetically about real life situations when proven wrong.
5/2/2016 3:55 PM
What does that even mean?
5/2/2016 4:12 PM
HE JUST DID IT AGAIN!
5/2/2016 4:23 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 5/2/2016 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2016 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Says someone who argues about reality and then says he only speaks hypothetically about real life situations when proven wrong.
LOL.
5/2/2016 4:41 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2016 4:12:00 PM (view original):
What does that even mean?
I think one example he may be referring to is the Baltimore riots last year, where you claimed that "riots can be an effective way to bring about social change", but when pressed specifically on Baltimore, you turtled up and said something to the effect of "oh, I was only speaking hypothetically".
5/2/2016 4:45 PM
Well, yeah. I didn't think riots were the best course of action in Baltimore. I was responding to you saying "lawlessness is never acceptable." I argued that it can be if normal means aren't effective for bringing about a necessary change (civil rights era was an example).
5/2/2016 5:02 PM
The fantasyland of "Liberalism" will continue to be the world's nightmare.

The past two Presidents and their liberal ways of throwing around money at everything has beset our standard of living.
5/2/2016 6:35 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2016 5:02:00 PM (view original):
Well, yeah. I didn't think riots were the best course of action in Baltimore. I was responding to you saying "lawlessness is never acceptable." I argued that it can be if normal means aren't effective for bringing about a necessary change (civil rights era was an example).
Of course. That's what you're saying now. Which was his point.
5/2/2016 7:34 PM (edited)
bad_luck, your inability to understand reality is remarkable!
5/2/2016 7:31 PM
Again he says,
"lawlessness is never acceptable."

and then goes on to say the complete opposite,
I argued that it can be if normal means aren't effective for bringing about a necessary change

What an idiot!
5/2/2016 7:34 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 5/2/2016 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Again he says,
"lawlessness is never acceptable."

and then goes on to say the complete opposite,
I argued that it can be if normal means aren't effective for bringing about a necessary change

What an idiot!
Maybe read that again.
5/2/2016 9:05 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/2/2016 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Of course. That's what you're saying now. Which was his point.
Pretty sure every single person here has used hypotheticals in their arguments.
5/2/2016 9:06 PM
Looks like you got your facts wrong. Shocking.

My "lawless behavior is never acceptable" statement came AFTER you said that riots can sometimes be justified if they bring about social change because the end justifies the means.
5/2/2016 9:29 PM
12 Next ▸
Happy Democrat Day!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.