How do you feel about using clones or others...... Topic

doing so?

I really don't have a problem with it but I just want to know what others think?
5/5/2016 12:16 AM
Mixed feelings. On one hand, it really hurts what the "what if" aspect is supposed to be. "What if we couldn't use a lot of guys we want to use because using Dennis Rodman clones is the way to win?"

On the other hand, "What there were two Michael Jordans?!"

I play in leagues that allow them and some that don't. Draft leagues & prog leagues don't, and they're my favorite, but OLs do... and unless I'm just trolling or have a specific purpose to not use them, I won't give up the competitive advantage they bring.

I also don't tell people how to spend their money, so if they want to use clones or not use clones on their squad, that's 100% cool with me either way.
5/5/2016 3:54 AM
How do you feel about using clones or others...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.