MLD Renewal Info (& waitlist for those interested) Topic

(YOU CAN FIND THE OFFICAL UP-TO-DATE LIST IN THE 2nd POST HERE)

Ok folks, I've put this off long enough. With Season 52 about to start and Season 53 being our final "covered" season, it's time to tackle this long delayed order of business.

As the current group of MLD owners are aware, awhile back I sent out a questionnaire to see what everyone's mindset was with regards to extending.

Here is a brief summary of the results of that survey. (This is just the basic In or Out list) If you've changed your mind since the survey or if you are in the "Unsure" list, please let me know what your final decision is.

In (interested in renewing)
jbarr8888
damag
chuckinrlp
steveajolie
chef93
rammers
ghockey1959
max259
jmerch
warrior0510
corbs1019
canuk
bremiro
drg330
blee3467
big_drive
yogsloth

Out (Departing after season 53)
god_mike
vmorte
modo21
(would also like to find a new permanent GM for Portland)

Unsure (undecided)
paul71
hellbent
onekrazypuck

Waitlist
(have expressed interested in joining, if you'd like to be added to this list, feel free to contact me via sitemail)
auxesis - (highly active sim hockey user who would be a great addition)
gocam - (a former member of the MLD who contacted me awhile back expressing an interest in rejoining, however he doesn't have any active teams at the moment so not sure he is still around and/or interested)

As you can see above, according to the numbers, as it stands now and pending any decision changes, we are looking at only needing a minimum of 4 replacements, and a possible maximum of 7.

The Renewal Details
I've received word from admin that for our unique and historic league/dynasty, with the purchase and/or use of a 6 pack, we will receive 12 seasons worth of MLD action. That will carry/cover everyone collectively to season 65. (which is approximately an extension of 2.5 real life years.)
6/9/2016 10:43 AM (edited)
OFFICIAL CHECKED IN/OUT LIST

(23 of 23 Checked In/Out So Far)
Checked In
1. onekrazypuck - Kingston Crooks
2. jbar8888 - Encinitas Blades
3. chef93 - Tecumseh Chiefs
4. chuckinrlp - Halifax Mooseheads
5. bremiro - Chilliwack Bruins
6. bremiro - Portland Pond Pucks (If Needed)
7. yogsloth - Yoba Linda Yowlers
8. jmerch - Logan Lake Ice Holes
9. drg330 - Yorkton Millers
10. blee3467 - Henderson Hornets
11. ghockey1959 - Pennsylvania Panthers
12. canuk - Okanagan Ogopogoes
13. damag - Pontiac Firebirds
14. big_drive - Anoka Tornados
15. max259 - Wyandotte Hurons
16. modo21 - Valhalla Vikings
17. warrior0510 - Maricopa Wildcats
18. rammers - Roswell Aliens
19.corbs1019 - NY JunkYard Dogs

Checked Out
1. paul71 - Cape Breton Highlanders (leaving after S53)
2. steveajolie - Michipicoten Blizzard (leaving after S53)
3. god_mike - Kigoma Hippos (leaving after S53)
4. vmorte - Combermere Cay (leaving after S53)
5. hellbent - Leningrad Cowboys (replaced after S52 - temp GM = onekrazypuck)
7/10/2016 7:08 PM (edited)
reserved
5/6/2016 10:00 AM
reserved
5/6/2016 10:00 AM
Been in this damn league twice as long as I was married!
5/6/2016 12:54 PM
you might want to post something in the theme league classifieds at some point. i don't think a lot of people come to this forum other than MLD owners. lol. :>
5/8/2016 9:32 PM
Posted by god_mike on 5/8/2016 9:32:00 PM (view original):
you might want to post something in the theme league classifieds at some point. i don't think a lot of people come to this forum other than MLD owners. lol. :>
Yeah...I wasn't even aware of this until league until I saw the 50 seasons commemorative puck graphic!
5/15/2016 12:02 PM
Posted by god_mike on 5/8/2016 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Tough crowd lol I'll get to it! lol.

This post/thread isn't really an official recruitment deal.....it was sort of done to give current MLDers a much overdue update on renewal stuff in a spot that wouldn't get wiped away with time. (i.e league chat area, sitemail or league headlines..... And also a chance for any other users on the site to spot that there is a rare chance to join the MLD coming soon. :P

I don't wanna post an "official" MLD classified posting until I have an exact number as to how many franchises will need new owners. :)
5/16/2016 8:46 PM
Of course I am in (and I have replied), don't know why I am listed as yet to reply.
7/6/2016 3:30 PM
Posted by warrior0510 on 7/6/2016 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Of course I am in (and I have replied), don't know why I am listed as yet to reply.
Oops, sorry Warrior! I must have missed your sitemail or forgot to log your response. I'll fix it now. (Glad to hear you are sticking around)
7/9/2016 10:05 AM
Hey,

Islandersbob and I would both like to join if/when there are openings. We haven't been active for a while but we played a bunch in the past.
2/24/2017 10:45 PM
MLD Renewal Info (& waitlist for those interested) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.