5/15/2016 4:42 PM
5/15/2016 4:44 PM
5/15/2016 4:45 PM
5/15/2016 4:47 PM
5/15/2016 4:48 PM

Let the states decide.

I'll smack you later.
5/15/2016 4:54 PM

This might be a good time to talk about the squatty potty.
5/16/2016 7:39 PM

It might be a good time to beat you down Sanders!
5/16/2016 7:53 PM (edited)

You guys are so plastic.
5/16/2016 7:56 PM

I ordered pizza. I hope you like sausage~!
5/16/2016 8:01 PM

Shopper Upset Man Allowed To Use Women’s Dressing Room In Ross

May 17, 2016 6:02 PM By Dan Haggerty

Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter

MESQUITE (CBSDFW.COM) – A Forney woman says a Ross department store in Mesquite let a man into the women’s dressing room Monday.

“I was in the dressing room, when we heard a man’s voice,” said Lisa Stickles, who says she quickly told a manager.

“She went inside the dressing room, came right back out and called me to the side and told me… he was representing himself as a woman today,” Stickles said.

A customer service representative with Ross would not comment on the alleged incident but said they do not discriminate against the transgender community; adding, customers may use changing rooms that apply to their gender identity.

“What about me? Or my feelings?” said Sickles. “(The manager) told me that if I felt uncomfortable in the dressing room with him there… I’d have to wait until he’s finished.”

Sickles said she waited, and was shocked when she watched the man walk out.

“He was in no way dressed as a woman,” Sickles said. “He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o’clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man.”

Other large retailers across North Texas have varying policies on transgender customers who want to use the restrooms or changing rooms.

Target, TJ Maxx and Marshalls allow customers to decide based on gender identity, according to customer service.

Representatives from Kohl’s say their store require customers to use facilities aligned with their biological gender.

Walmart had no specific policy, according to customer service.

None of the companies would discuss how they train their employees to handle customers who claim to be transgender.

(©2016 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

5/18/2016 8:52 AM
You f-ing bigot, Sickles! How dare you want a dressing room just for women??

I think I will join Curves.
5/18/2016 8:53 AM
You knew it was just a matter of time before people were going to start doing **** like this. Which points out the entire ridiculousness of this PC accommodation of "transgender" people.

How are you going to feel when you see a 20-something year old dude follow your 12 year old daughter into the ladies room at Applebees?

How is your 75 year old mom going to feel when a 30-something year old dude follows her into the dressing room at Kohls?
5/18/2016 9:03 AM
Can one be transrace?

I'm feeling Asian today.
5/18/2016 9:07 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
I Have to Pee Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.