5/14/2016 4:53 PM
5/14/2016 4:53 PM
and yet

your next president

dougie how will you deal

you must prepare a concession speech well in advance
5/15/2016 11:11 AM

IT MIGHT GO SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

F U Hillary! I'd like to shove this up your crooked ***! Stinkin' whore!

Lyin' crooked *****. She stole the election. 200 ballots just found by accident in the back of a taxi? Really?

Two million votes in Chicago and there's only 1.8 million registered! Really?

She stole the election folks. Crooked Hillary just stole the election from you like she stole it from Bernie Sanders. It's a fixed game folks!

The Clinton Foundation is corrupt. She made deals as Secretary of State. Deals I wouldn't have made. I make deals but I only make deals that make America great again. Hillary makes bad deals. I make good ones. And the Attorney General is not the top cop. She's in bed with Hillary! Like Huma! That's a crazy story your kids don't need to hear about. She's in bed with everybody but her husband who is in bed with any and everything else including 14 year old girls. To get to the truth you have to walk over the dead bodies. Because she doesn't know how to make good deals. I make good deals. I could have built a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it instead of having transexual bathrooms built in every fast food place all over the country. Fast food places who love me and I have made good deals with. I want to make fast food great again. Hillary wants you to pay $15 for a combo without a sugary carbonated drink. If I was making America great again you would get small plastic toys with your combo meal to murder your children because you were too stupid to abort them in the first place while having sex at a Sonics drive thru. I'm pro life folks! And I love Sonics. And fast food. And those people love me. The Mexicans who work there love me. The black people love me and wanted to make a deal. Putin loves me and wants to make a deal and the Chinese are craping their pants. That's why they would have made a deal with me while I carpet bombed the Middle East.

So I'm gonna go home and have sex with my wife and count my money and make deals.

Bill is not alone anymore. He's free.

Now you have to live with Hillary everyday for the next 4 years. There is no pardon.
5/15/2016 3:33 PM
5/15/2016 3:53 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/15/2016 3:34:00 PM (view original):

IT MIGHT GO SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

F U Hillary! I'd like to shove this up your crooked ***! Stinkin' whore!

Lyin' crooked *****. She stole the election. 200 ballots just found by accident in the back of a taxi? Really?

Two million votes in Chicago and there's only 1.8 million registered! Really?

She stole the election folks. Crooked Hillary just stole the election from you like she stole it from Bernie Sanders. It's a fixed game folks!

The Clinton Foundation is corrupt. She made deals as Secretary of State. Deals I wouldn't have made. I make deals but I only make deals that make America great again. Hillary makes bad deals. I make good ones. And the Attorney General is not the top cop. She's in bed with Hillary! Like Huma! That's a crazy story your kids don't need to hear about. She's in bed with everybody but her husband who is in bed with any and everything else including 14 year old girls. To get to the truth you have to walk over the dead bodies. Because she doesn't know how to make good deals. I make good deals. I could have built a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it instead of having transexual bathrooms built in every fast food place all over the country. Fast food places who love me and I have made good deals with. I want to make fast food great again. Hillary wants you to pay $15 for a combo without a sugary carbonated drink. If I was making America great again you would get small plastic toys with your combo meal to murder your children because you were too stupid to abort them in the first place while having sex at a Sonics drive thru. I'm pro life folks! And I love Sonics. And fast food. And those people love me. The Mexicans who work there love me. The black people love me and wanted to make a deal. Putin loves me and wants to make a deal and the Chinese are craping their pants. That's why they would have made a deal with me while I carpet bombed the Middle East.

So I'm gonna go home and have sex with my wife and count my money and make deals.

Bill is not alone anymore. He's free.

Now you have to live with Hillary everyday for the next 4 years. There is no pardon.
none asked
5/23/2016 12:43 AM
good speech though The Don
5/23/2016 12:46 AM
CROOKED HILLARY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.