Next generation of students Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You can't have that many awful defenders and claim to be building on defense. That's just not a good defense. The worse than awful stamina for your sets is going to continue to kill you as well.
6/2/2016 10:37 PM
You should consider playing barrett or harris at pg.
6/3/2016 6:26 AM
Started from the bottom.
6/3/2016 9:48 AM
Posted by tgblackw on 6/2/2016 2:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 6/2/2016 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by therewas47 on 6/2/2016 12:46:00 PM (view original):
I'm very interested and would like daily updates if possible.
I just got a new job and currently waiting to do paperwork at Mcdondals 4-5 pm today! I am suppose to be working afternoons and 4 days a week. So it is possible!

When do you want the updates? When I start the process of a all gaurd lineup and one c? Or daily updates like a blog from here. I would perfer to start it once recruting next season starts.
I can't speak for everyone, but a blog sounds like it could be magical.
+1
6/4/2016 12:38 AM
I've seen many NFL drafts where one of the good reasons for drafting someone is "high energy, motor is always running." If it matters in pro football I can't see how Chowan wanting high work ethic players who are durable and never get hurt is a bad thing. I don't know how many seasons I've had go down the drain because my best 2-3 players kept getting hurt.
6/6/2016 3:07 PM
Posted by trophaeum on 6/6/2016 3:07:00 PM (view original):
I've seen many NFL drafts where one of the good reasons for drafting someone is "high energy, motor is always running." If it matters in pro football I can't see how Chowan wanting high work ethic players who are durable and never get hurt is a bad thing. I don't know how many seasons I've had go down the drain because my best 2-3 players kept getting hurt.
+1. It's innovative. He done changed the game.
6/6/2016 5:13 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Next generation of students Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.