$52 Million Commentary Topic

The guys I want are dropping like flys...... I am officially worried lol
5/27/2016 4:52 PM
Whiteside, Kemp, Payton, and Bobby Jones. 3 100 DEF and a 90
5/27/2016 6:33 PM
i have to say that's pretty nasty. Just Whiteside and Kemp alone will get you 20 wins.

you might be a little low on Ast% and 3's.......or not. i see a way to fix that. but good stuff so far, no doubt
5/27/2016 6:41 PM
i'm feeling my trio.

i definitely jumped on Russell because his average draft position is so much higher. i could've gone for Camby or someone that hasn't been drafted yet, but one thing i like so much about Russell is his passing. makes things easier for my next several picks.

i wonder if the team would be better had i jumped up to get Harden. maybe, maybe not - that probably depends on who i get with my next pick.

either way, stoked to see how this draft continues. a lot of great teams so far. pretty dang interesting
5/27/2016 6:47 PM
Russell and Camby in the third is definitely a product of new bigs in the sim and the preference for guards causing early PG runs. Nash goes before both of them every time now, this was not the case just one year ago. Great value with Russell for sure. I've won 50+ games in Dh With him as a 1st or 2nd round pick, 3rd is really insane.

I moved back, figuring one of Russell, Camby or Noah (or an undrafted guy) would still be there so I knew I'd get a big I liked. I chose Noah over Camby for the assist flexibility, but could easily have grabbed the extra DReb with Camby and been happy.
5/27/2016 7:05 PM
My team is going to be AWFUL...
5/27/2016 10:18 PM
i disagree. Grant and Draymond is a very nice combination.

you have 3's, usage, D, rebounding, and passing. you're in good shape......find some way to cut down on turnovers, but overall you're in very good shape. just don't mess it up. lol
5/27/2016 10:40 PM
Posted by jkaye24 on 5/27/2016 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Russell and Camby in the third is definitely a product of new bigs in the sim and the preference for guards causing early PG runs. Nash goes before both of them every time now, this was not the case just one year ago. Great value with Russell for sure. I've won 50+ games in Dh With him as a 1st or 2nd round pick, 3rd is really insane.

I moved back, figuring one of Russell, Camby or Noah (or an undrafted guy) would still be there so I knew I'd get a big I liked. I chose Noah over Camby for the assist flexibility, but could easily have grabbed the extra DReb with Camby and been happy.
Exactly how I saw it. Add chandler to the mix. You played that well. Happy with Camby but would have grabbed Drummond. Sly clearly wanted those rebounds.
5/27/2016 11:04 PM
I have tried Grant Hill a couple of times. I don't think him at pf shooting for the ast% bump is his best use. I think using him
at pg to get a reb advantage is worth a look.
5/27/2016 11:57 PM
Posted by jhsukow on 5/27/2016 11:57:00 PM (view original):
I have tried Grant Hill a couple of times. I don't think him at pf shooting for the ast% bump is his best use. I think using him
at pg to get a reb advantage is worth a look.
Hmm I never thought of that, only problem I have with that is Hill has sub par efg as it is and he is only 97 at PG, at least the season I plan on using is. I plan on playing him at SF with Green at PF BUT plans change all the time
5/28/2016 3:52 AM
Posted by omegax on 5/26/2016 6:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jhsukow on 5/26/2016 6:36:00 PM (view original):
My team was suppose to be Mailman and Kawhi...I stand before you with Whiteside and Kemp. What's the point of having a plan...
You can't really plan much in rounds 1 and 2.
As soon as I got Steph, I had a plan.
5/28/2016 4:09 AM
You can have a general outlook yes, but I meant it more in that he was banking on certain players being there.
5/28/2016 8:21 AM
Who's off to the best start?
5/28/2016 5:37 PM
i would say dh and sly
5/28/2016 7:07 PM
i like hoopsdude's team, for obvious reasons
5/28/2016 7:08 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
$52 Million Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.