So far from what I see, the camps are worthless, scouting trips take too long. Stats should be one ST not three sometimes. We all get to the same players anyways... So it hasn't change.

I can see two positive, colours, for high-high, low-high and so on. And player préférences, hoping it means something when you recruit.
5/30/2016 11:21 PM
it's literally who can just scout to level 4 the most people and find the ones that aren't ****. good luck getting any info from the ******* stupid letter grades haha

so he just added some hoops and made it harder to find guys and people are bending over asking seble to be their kids godfather because its such a "good" ******* update. Their just excited for change once you realize what a hassle it is its nothing but a time drain hoping you spend more time clicking scout x4 for each player....

#fuckseble
5/30/2016 11:58 PM
I feel like the letter grading system is very reminiscent of NBA2K
5/31/2016 6:22 AM
There's a lot going on in the beta. My hope is that all the options available in finding and scouting players lead to multiple successful strategies and not just some algebraic formula that makes scouting rote.
5/31/2016 7:44 AM
We still need to learn more about the camps. If they offer guys from every level or just from the level you're in.
5/31/2016 7:51 AM
I posted on the beta page, but I did the assistant scouting for SG's and it was a waste as it brings up D1 guys on a search from a D3 team.
5/31/2016 7:51 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/30/2016 11:58:00 PM (view original):
it's literally who can just scout to level 4 the most people and find the ones that aren't ****. good luck getting any info from the ******* stupid letter grades haha

so he just added some hoops and made it harder to find guys and people are bending over asking seble to be their kids godfather because its such a "good" ******* update. Their just excited for change once you realize what a hassle it is its nothing but a time drain hoping you spend more time clicking scout x4 for each player....

#fuckseble
Seble did a great job with the new update! 9.5/10!
5/31/2016 10:39 AM
Posted by cubcub113 on 5/31/2016 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 5/30/2016 11:58:00 PM (view original):

#fuckseble
Seble did a great job with the new update! 9.5/10!
+1...because why the hell not
5/31/2016 10:46 AM
I was one of the biggest "prophets of doom" when the update was announced many moons ago. Unfairly I dismissed it as garbage. Now that we're into the scouting process I'm liking the interface, although navigation is a bit clunky and tedious. My mind is open to the changes as I'm taking the approach of simply giving it a try. Granted, I've seen some of the bugs others have seen, but again, I'm not gonna condemn it without testing it. If I like it, I'll stick around. If its bad, in my opinion, I'll say "No thanks" and take my ball and go home.

Give it a try.
5/31/2016 10:49 AM
Let's be honest . So far, the potentials split in five colours is a good idea. The new layout is fun.

I think there is something not working with scouting. First, you discover players... Then if you throw a camp, the same players will come to your camp, if you scout states, it's the same, you get the same players. Once you know these players exists, you need to Scouting TRIP, to get the real stats and potentials... If you have three methods of scouting and they all give the same result, why have three? I am attending Las Vegas camp, will see if it brings in new players.

Plus, why on earth would I invite a F player or a D player to a D1 camp... Why would I get infos on a D3 players... I am at ASU. It needs to be fixed.

And I haven't found a way to put the players I scouted, that I like, in a list. There is the check list, but it's worthless. I want a full list where I see all stats with potentials and I can get some priority, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, MAYBE...
5/31/2016 11:12 AM
Posted by zorzii on 5/31/2016 11:13:00 AM (view original):
Let's be honest . So far, the potentials split in five colours is a good idea. The new layout is fun.

I think there is something not working with scouting. First, you discover players... Then if you throw a camp, the same players will come to your camp, if you scout states, it's the same, you get the same players. Once you know these players exists, you need to Scouting TRIP, to get the real stats and potentials... If you have three methods of scouting and they all give the same result, why have three? I am attending Las Vegas camp, will see if it brings in new players.

Plus, why on earth would I invite a F player or a D player to a D1 camp... Why would I get infos on a D3 players... I am at ASU. It needs to be fixed.

And I haven't found a way to put the players I scouted, that I like, in a list. There is the check list, but it's worthless. I want a full list where I see all stats with potentials and I can get some priority, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, MAYBE...
+1.

Please.
5/31/2016 12:30 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned much -- but I really dislike the fact that pull downs are gone from what I understand. I think this is really bad.

Secondly, I totally agree about the list of players. I scouted some states and have access to several dozen players - but it's very hard to organize them on one page. I had a hard time figuring out where they went.

It's definitely a learning curve. Not too thrilled with it so far.
5/31/2016 12:39 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.