Season 122 Shows Topic

Thanks, naskin. Columbia lost 45-34. It's funny, we out-gained Drake by 100 yards, won time of possession 37 minutes to 23, ...but I still feel it could have been worse.

GL to those still running.
6/25/2016 6:31 PM
Show is at 6PM EST tomorrow
6/30/2016 11:37 PM
Great show CJ! And also, Alice Cooper in the pre-show music was a nice surprise:)
7/5/2016 7:05 PM
Great show CJ. But I must, once again, respond to your rant...

First, Jerry Buss wasn't the reason the Lakers were great in the 1980's, 1990's and 2000's. That credit belongs to Mr. Jerry West. Once Buss started acting all Jerry Jones; Jerry West resigned. But before moving on, all he did was somehow steal Kobe Bryant on draft night (traded straight up for Vlade Divac), sign Shaquille O'Neal away from the Magic at the 11th hour and lured Phil Jackson to Hollywood. He resigned in 2002 and took a job with the Memphis Grizzlies. What'd he do there? Well, he only took a team that had never won more than 23 games in it's existence and turned them into a playoff caliber team. He retired in 2007. Let's not stop there though... In 2010, West took a job with the Golden State Warriors. Steph was drafted in 2009, but after joining Golden State, they drafted Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Harrison Barnes; traded for Andre Iguodala; and brought in Steve Kerr to coach. I think credit should be given where it's due...

Second, have to explain why Las Vegas had more movies made than Los Angeles. Little known fact that Nevada enacted a significant tax incentive package effective January 1, 2014 for motion picture productions within the state. One of those incentives provides for up to $6 million in transferable tax credits per production, subject to meeting certain requirements. Louisiana also enacted significant tax incentives back in 2012 or 2013. Both Nevada and Louisiana are amongst the top states for film productions.. Coincidence? I think not.

The Lakes suck now because they have had poor management since West left. Has nothing to do with Los Angeles as a desirable location. Clippers seem to be doing just fine.
7/7/2016 8:13 AM
◂ Prev 12
Season 122 Shows Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.