Position change quirk Topic

Heh. I just made that switch from qb to P who will double as K. I had overabundance of qb's and he turned into a pretty darned good P-K. That is one switch that actually works great. I also turned a wr into a receiving te. if you arent looking for blocking it will usually get you one helluva fast te.
6/10/2016 12:22 PM
When I was at Grove City in DIII I often switched DBs to RB and it worked great. I've also switched LB's to DE, but I think there is diminishing returns after speed reaches a certain point. I don't think a DE with 80 speed is any better than a DE with 60 speed. But I do think a DE with only 84 / 84 strength tackle is much worse than a DE with 90 tackle. 3 seasons ago I took a SIM recruit at QB. I noticed his strength and technique were really good but he had terrible Game Instinct, so I moved him to Punter. This year is he an All-American a Punter. Might be a first that a SIM recruit becomes an All-American.
6/13/2016 9:26 PM
wasn't there a java program at GD Reports that use to tell you what the changes would be, when you switched a players position??
6/14/2016 7:13 PM
You don't need a java program. Just click on the players card and switch him to whatever position you want But Don't Finalize it . It will show you what his new numbers will be if you do make the switch.
6/16/2016 1:38 AM
gotcha, I was looking more for the GD numbers not so much the WIS#'S.
6/16/2016 1:15 PM
You could also use the Yatzr recruiting tool as a general guideline for position changes. If you use the team analyzer feature, just put the equation for another position next to your actual position (i.e. In the 2nd slot for LB put the DL equation). Obviously your ratings will change once you change positions, but it gives you a quick general idea of what your guy would look like at a different position. Also if you did that, it would show for recruits too, which may or may not be interesting to you.
6/16/2016 6:56 PM
◂ Prev 12
Position change quirk Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.