Let's help LeBron! Topic

"your defense is weak
af"

lololol

speaking of which, you guys will enjoy this Cavs themed Game of Zones (NBA themed Game of Thrones parody)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyDf_RKmDnE
6/8/2016 1:35 PM
I guess you forgot about Draymond literally shutting Howard down last year in the conference finals.

Or pretty much anybody else. Howard has no offensive game, really. He's a decent defender & an excellent rebounder, but he's not Cleveland's answer. He's a slightly more athletic (at this time) Tyson Chandler. Actually, Chandler has better hands & is more reliable in the pic 'n roll & doesn't disappear on defense because he isn't getting touches no offense.

Love dwight in the sim... have always been disappointed in dwight the player.
6/8/2016 7:51 PM
to be honest, i didn't watch the conference finals, but that's the Rockets. if you have Kyrie, LeBron, Love and Dwight, Draymond has to pay attention to one of the other three. I'm not saying feed him the ball on the left side and let him go to work, but feed in the ball in the paint and let him stuff. If he goes for the dunk and 1, Draymond ain't blocking that. On the Rockets, Draymond could actually pay attention to Dwight.

Most teams have a roll man. Bogut, Kanter, Adams, Dwight, Brandan Wright. The Cavs don't have a really good one. It's a form of high efficiency offense. Cavs need defense, and they need someone to pass to if Kyrie's going to spend 20 seconds in an iso play. I say it's worth a shot in real life, but I don't really think they're getting him, anyway.

I do think Love won't be there next season. (Suns - Knicks - Cavs three way would be the greatest thing EVER, for me.)
6/8/2016 8:24 PM
Yeah, there's the other side of the ball to think about, though, and 2 of those 4 don't play anything resembling defense and Dwight isn't the enforcer he once was.

Honestly, I think you're better off paying two guys to give you 6 & 6 each instead of giving Dwight the max. He's not the superstar we all wanted him to be, especially after the injuries.
6/8/2016 9:01 PM
Hell, just not having Love seems to have helped the Cavs out a ton. RJ has energy, is decisive, and plays defense.
6/8/2016 11:14 PM
Game of Zones is hilarious! Thanks for sharing, and in return, I'll share this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOSHeHyKCY

very interesting analysis of how the Thunder vs. Cavs defended the same actions by the Warriors offense. Could explain the difference in the series (unless the Warriors 'go soft' in game 5. We'll see!). Hope everyone enjoys!
6/11/2016 1:40 PM (edited)
Lebron didn't need our help apparently lol
6/19/2016 11:16 PM
Posted by samuelyork93 on 6/19/2016 11:16:00 PM (view original):
Just the Commish's office after whining about Green so much. That killed all W's momentum. No knock on LBJ (or Kyrie), as he (they) played great, but without that very questionable suspension (since LBJ initiated the incident), the series probably has a different ending.
6/20/2016 10:17 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/20/2016 10:17:00 AM (view original):
Just the Commish's office after whining about Green so much. That killed all W's momentum. No knock on LBJ (or Kyrie), as he (they) played great, but without that very questionable suspension (since LBJ initiated the incident), the series probably has a different ending.
The suspension was about the combined weight of several incidents rather than just the latest one. Draymond has issues with other men's testicles that are perhaps best handled in therapy, so let's hope he put the time off to good use.
6/20/2016 2:13 PM
Posted by evil_twin on 6/20/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/20/2016 10:17:00 AM (view original):
The suspension was about the combined weight of several incidents rather than just the latest one. Draymond has issues with other men's testicles that are perhaps best handled in therapy, so let's hope he put the time off to good use.
Despite his other transgressions, I honestly don't think he gets suspended if it's anyone other than Lebron.
6/20/2016 4:24 PM
◂ Prev 12
Let's help LeBron! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.