Ask Hillary Topic

The 5 Most Outrageous Things Hillary Clinton Said In Her FBI Interview. Number 1. "She cited her 2012 concussion as the reason that she cannot remember details of briefings during her "transition out of office."

Well, if she was unable to remember such things at the time, why was she at work? If this concussion was so bad, why was she allowed, why was she permitted front and center on all of these issues, if she had no idea what she was being told? If every briefing she got she can't remember, then why did she have the job? Shouldn't she have been on medical leave if this concussion was that bad?

Anyway, I think, you know, to cite the 2012 concussion as the reason she can't remember details of briefings during the transition out of office, that makes the concussion sound far more serious than what they're trying to make it out to be.

9/10/2016 3:28 PM

Number 2. "She said she never even thought whether emails she exchanged on a future U.S. drone attack should be classified." Never even thought about it. See? She didn't lie. There's nothing to see here. Drone attacks, who says they should be classified, say her defense.

Yes, that's exactly the point. "She said she never even thought whether emails she exchanged on a future U.S. drone attack should be classified." "Why did you want to see those? Those were party yoga and wedding things I deleted. Why would those be interesting?" Yes, we're supposed to believe that.

9/10/2016 3:28 PM

Number 3. "She said she thought the 'C' before a paragraph indicated alphabetical order. The C actually stands for 'classified.'" But the secretary of state, any of them, will tell you, Colin Powell, run the gamut of them, will tell you they consider everything they get to be classified. Everything they get is secret. Everything they get is for their eyes only and for a small group of people.

Well, Hillary Clinton is trafficking in the stuff. She is trafficking in classified data. Her excuse to the FBI was (paraphrasing), "I thought the C indicated that it was paragraph C." Well, where was paragraph A? Where was paragraph B? She was in the Senate for eight years. She was secretary of state for four years. She was on the Armed Services Committee. She ran into and saw countless classified documents. She saw the C, in other words, on document after document after document. Is she really so stupid she couldn't figure out what it meant?

Folks, do you realize how stupid this makes her sound? "I I thought that was alphabetical order." This is my point earlier in the program. When she gets caught, she resorts to one or two, maybe three things. She plays the gender card, sometimes she plays the race card, and sometimes she plays the sympathy card, as in, "I'm sorry, I don't recall," or, "I didn't know."

And it's the "I didn't know" that buffalos me, because I don't know how that jibes with the fact that this is the smartest woman in the world. And all of the people that support her and for the entire time that she has been in public life her reputation has been smartest woman in the world.

Don't forget the Barack Obama on the stage at the Democrat convention told everybody that she is far and away the most qualified person ever to seek the presidency. Sorry, George Washington, sorry FDR, sorry Abe Lincoln, sorry Bill Clinton, but your wife, she runs rings around both of us, is what he said.

And yet, after having said that here's a woman who said, "I thought the C represented alphabetical order." She has no problem portraying herself as ignorant and thinks that it's an excuse. She thinks that she's gonna get away with it.

9/10/2016 3:29 PM
9/10/2016 7:54 PM

ALL AMERICANS MUST turn off your television sets. Amuse yourselves with your Obamaphones or trade your food stamps while waiting for the shovel ready jobs that were never here and will never be created while we make sure you can keep your health care provider and your doctor.

WHATEVER YOU DO…….DO NOT WATCH the television documentary called CLINTON CASH. I hear Animal Planet rocks!

PLUSEWISE don't forget cartoons.
9/10/2016 8:01 PM

DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW ON YOUR TELEVISION SET.
9/10/2016 8:13 PM

HEY SEXY! OVER HERE!
9/10/2016 8:20 PM
9/10/2016 8:26 PM
9/10/2016 8:32 PM

Baby. You just craped yourself again.
9/10/2016 8:54 PM

Remember when I farted on LIVE television. AGAIN!
9/10/2016 8:58 PM

Excuse me while I fart. AGAIN!
9/10/2016 8:59 PM

Excuse me. AGAIN!
9/10/2016 9:01 PM

OH GOD! *cough* excuse *cough* me *cough*cough*cough*
9/10/2016 9:03 PM

And that's why I haven't sat on his face for over 40 years. He calls it DOUBLE JEOPARDY!
9/10/2016 9:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Ask Hillary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.