Season 123 Coaching Carousel & Vacancies Topic

• A whopping 54 users in Division FBS has the division full of new rivalries and tougher competition. Tarheel1991 is remaining a NC Tarheel. University of Missouri has a new face. As does University of Virginia. Willgibson has decided to move up to FBS to coach Washington. This is one COMPETITIVE division.
  • FCS is lacking with new loads of talent with only 25 coaches. It'll be interesting to see the growth for this division. Seems like a quick fast lane to the FBS. MiamiJefe and Donald3030 remain, along with some other coaches who are stirring the pot. This division looks to improve with more new talent to fill the back end in seasons to come. One thing is for certain yours truly will be causing a storm. Should be a race to who can get better seedlings.
  • Division II is currently at 42 user coaches, some who are VERY experienced. Competition isn't lacking here. I still would like to see this division over 50 pretty soon. Ecwalker from Livingston heads over to NW Missouri State. He's had decent records but can do more with a great program like NWMS. He will be trying to get them a natty one day like the real life NWMS who won the 2015 national championship. Mathewm3 is hired at Abilene Christian and holy cow is the lone star conference packed. Should be a fun conference!
  • D3 currently has 32 user coaches. 4 days to bring in newbs. Stay tuned for more.
7/7/2016 1:06 AM
I have a feeling that the LSC will be like the SEC for DII. Looking forward to a fun season.
7/7/2016 1:29 AM
Less than 48 hours until Coaching Changes and Additions end.

FBS Best Available Jobs
- TCU seems to be the best available job for a newcomer D1A coach. Multiple seasons of winning records and bowl success led by user coaches seem to have this a hot commodity.
- Indiania and Baylor still remain as lowest jobs to take. If you're in need of a challenge both programs are in dire need. Indiania in the BigTen would be the toughest of the two. Anybody pulling that program out from under would be a Leahy Legend.

FCS additions
- Alcorn St has added a new coach. Also Charleston Southern has found a new guy as well. That gives FCS there 27th user coach. A big improvement from only 25, maybe we can go to 30 real soon. Something that the FCS needs. Still with only 27 it should be a tough division to play in. Everybody can make playoffs but who can make it to the 3rd,4th rounds?

FCS hot vacancy
- Southern Utah has huge amount of tradition and excellence. It's mind boggling that this job is still available. Maybe the 28th pickup?

D2 Vacancy
- I really like SouthWest Baptist. This was my previous stop before Sam Houston St and I really enjoyed coaching that program. With winning history and in a hot region for recruiting I think this job should be taken.

D3 Growth
- With less than 48 hours left there are still a lot of room to improve with this division. Can we get to 40 user coaches by the end of the deadline? We will see
7/8/2016 4:56 PM
Just a heads up, I am heading over to Wilkinson to play with some real life friends. I am considering having teams in both worlds in the future, if I can handle the recruiting times. It hurts as Findlay is really set up for seasons to come, I am sure someone will enjoy the team. Good luck, may see you guys in the future.
8/1/2016 11:08 AM
Posted by weerdio on 8/1/2016 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Just a heads up, I am heading over to Wilkinson to play with some real life friends. I am considering having teams in both worlds in the future, if I can handle the recruiting times. It hurts as Findlay is really set up for seasons to come, I am sure someone will enjoy the team. Good luck, may see you guys in the future.
As a coach in both worlds I can say Wilk is very active. Alex I really think you should consider moving your work to that world (or do both). Your content is awesome and would be thoroughly enjoyed by, what I would guess, a much larger user base.

If you're interested sitemail me, I can get you in contact with someone in charge of the site if you want your stuff on there and if you just wanna keep it forum based you can do that too
8/3/2016 11:39 PM (edited)
Season 123 Coaching Carousel & Vacancies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.