Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

Sometimes I wish I knew what they were saying.

Then I see one of your posts and I can see what they are saying.

Nothing has changed. I feel sorry for them and wish I could help but I'm not a licensed therapist.

And I don't have the time. They just need to pay attention.

PERMA BLOCKED!
7/16/2016 1:25 PM
You're the moron who thinks homosexuality is a choice.
7/16/2016 1:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/16/2016 7:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/16/2016 12:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/15/2016 7:30:00 PM (view original):
Unfortunately, women have chosen not to like you. Well, in truth, humans have chosen not to like you.
this after I said you were far from stupid. That hurts, man.
The truth often does.
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!
7/16/2016 6:48 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 7/15/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2016 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/15/2016 5:45:00 PM (view original):
personally I chose not to be gay because I like women.
Do you choose to like women?
I didn't choose to like them, it just happened. I chose to act on my fondness for women by not being gay.
And if you "just happened" to be attracted to men, would you consider that a choice?
7/16/2016 3:09 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2016 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Convince me it isn't.
Convince me it's not just people giving in to lust, hope, greed, loneliness or whatever else is tempting them to do it.
Convince me that there have been billions of people over time who suppressed their "natural" homosexuality and lived otherwise.
7/16/2016 4:36 PM
Transgender is a mental illness.
7/16/2016 5:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2016 4:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2016 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Convince me it isn't.
Convince me it's not just people giving in to lust, hope, greed, loneliness or whatever else is tempting them to do it.
Convince me that there have been billions of people over time who suppressed their "natural" homosexuality and lived otherwise.
Would you be OK with some dude slamming you through the back door?

If your answer is "yes", then I guess you just choose not to have that done to you.

7/16/2016 5:49 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2016 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/15/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2016 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/15/2016 5:45:00 PM (view original):
personally I chose not to be gay because I like women.
Do you choose to like women?
I didn't choose to like them, it just happened. I chose to act on my fondness for women by not being gay.
And if you "just happened" to be attracted to men, would you consider that a choice?
No. It is not a choice. I did not choose to be attracted to women. I just am. I can't imagine that any gays choose to be attracted to men. Why would you choose that if you had a choice? There is absolutely wrong with being gay, but I have to think it makes someone's life a little more difficult. Why would you choose that is you didn't have to?
7/16/2016 6:50 PM
That was already asked and answered. Try to keep up.
I'm not here to try to change anyone's mind. They may certainly believe whatever it is they choose to believe.
I believe homosexuality is a sin. No "better" or "worse" than any other sin, but still a sin, which means it is a choice.
7/16/2016 8:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2016 8:20:00 PM (view original):
I'm not here to try to change anyone's mind. They may certainly believe whatever it is they choose to believe.
I believe homosexuality is a sin. No "better" or "worse" than any other sin, but still a sin, which means it is a choice.
Why is homosexuality a sin?
7/16/2016 10:11 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/16/2016 10:11:00 PM (view original):
There's this book called the Bible. Maybe you've heard of it, since it's the best selling book of all time. I happen to believe what's written in it. Homosexuality being a sin is one of those things (although I know it's now possible to get a version that doesn't say that). Treating homosexuals the same as everyone else is another of those things. Maybe give it a read sometime, instead of spending so much time arguing here. I'm sure you're capable of Googling (or whatever) the exact verses for either of the above comments and more.
7/17/2016 12:18 AM
the Bible also says that Lot's wife got turned into a pillar of salt. Is that true too?
7/17/2016 2:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2016 12:18:00 AM (view original):
There's this book called the Bible. Maybe you've heard of it, since it's the best selling book of all time. I happen to believe what's written in it. Homosexuality being a sin is one of those things (although I know it's now possible to get a version that doesn't say that). Treating homosexuals the same as everyone else is another of those things. Maybe give it a read sometime, instead of spending so much time arguing here. I'm sure you're capable of Googling (or whatever) the exact verses for either of the above comments and more.
I thought you said you treated homosexuals "equally but different". That's not "the same". Are you a sinner because of that?
7/17/2016 7:08 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2016 12:18:00 AM (view original):
I hope you don't own any property, because the Bible also says that's a sin (Leviticus 25:23).

As is eating bacon (Leviticus 11:4).
7/17/2016 8:22 AM
7/17/2016 9:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...12 Next ▸
Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.