Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

You know I think homosexuality is a sin because I believe in the Bible. In your pea-brain that alone makes me extreme. Go ahead and judge, since it seems to make you feel like some sort of man. Truth is you have no idea what my beliefs are. You are simply once again making sheit up so you can add to your prized post total.
Feeling the need to label people, especial ones you know next to nothing about, proves who the dumb@zz is.
FWIW, I'd be willing to bet I possess more "liberal" beliefs than you, since you claim to be so "middle".
7/18/2016 9:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/18/2016 9:20:00 PM (view original):
You know I think homosexuality is a sin because I believe in the Bible. In your pea-brain that alone makes me extreme. Go ahead and judge, since it seems to make you feel like some sort of man. Truth is you have no idea what my beliefs are. You are simply once again making sheit up so you can add to your prized post total.
Feeling the need to label people, especial ones you know next to nothing about, proves who the dumb@zz is.
FWIW, I'd be willing to bet I possess more "liberal" beliefs than you, since you claim to be so "middle".
Do you believe everything that's in the Bible?
7/18/2016 10:04 PM
For someone heaping scorn on someone and telling them, "go ahead and judge", you sure are doing a lot of judging.
7/18/2016 10:44 PM
That's been a theme of his for about 6 pages. Declaring someone a sinner isn't judging, it's just what they are according to all3.
7/19/2016 6:53 AM
I'm impressed by his constant use of words like "sheit" and "azz".

Are those Biblical words?
7/19/2016 7:05 AM
Oh God, here comes the bible stuff...
7/19/2016 7:22 AM
BIBLE, ************!!!!!
7/19/2016 8:11 AM
Bible thumpers are known for their vast array of liberal views.
7/19/2016 8:12 AM
Truth and reading comprehension are two things obviously well beyond Mike and a couple others. But hey, they have impressive post totals.
7/19/2016 10:22 AM
Do tell us all about your liberal views.
7/19/2016 11:50 AM
all3, just because you believe every word in the Bible, that does not mean every word is true.
7/19/2016 12:13 PM
INFIDEL!!!!!!
7/19/2016 12:41 PM
You might want to be nice to me, all3. Seems like I might be the ONLY person around not criticizing you for your belief in the Bible. If that book brings you comfort, good for you. Much like abortion, pot, gay marriage, etc, etc, doesn't affect me so have at it.
7/19/2016 1:35 PM
all3 can believe what he wants. I don't care. What annoys me is when people expect you to believe what they believe. (and I'm not saying all3 is doing that)
7/19/2016 1:55 PM
Well, he's declared homosexuals to be sinners. But, then again, he's also declared that they decided to be sinners. So, I guess, he's expecting them to believe what he believes and they have chosen to sin.
7/19/2016 2:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11|12 Next ▸
Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.