Gameplan, playbooks, formations Topic

As a new coach, now that recruiting is over, which of these areas should I be placing my focus on? What's the best way to figure these out, trail and error after each game?
7/16/2016 1:18 AM
I would say for formations, do something you personally like or something that sounds fun...playbooks and gameplan is definitely something you will have to trial and error or have a mentor who can kind of guide you.
7/16/2016 1:47 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
and after you get all that down, then i would then worry about the other settings like aggressiveness, blitzing, etc. and, yes, alot of that is just trial and error.

it's also just a lot of fine tuning and you can compete without knowing all of it. or even most of it. the main thing is player talent... recruit it, grow it and keep it maxed in game and you'll be ok...
7/19/2016 8:29 PM
Gameplan, playbooks, formations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.