Saturday Morning Musings Topic

There's been no shortage of TMNT cakes in my life, I assure you. We have a lot of time before our next birthdays. We can start planning now.
7/11/2017 1:26 PM
Make it a tuesday blues thing. I am losing my favorite Clemson player of all time to EES. Tough to see him go as a junior. He never passed the ball the way I envisioned him doing it but at 100 pass, 98 BH, he had some Kenny Anderson in him. Good luck in the draft.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=3634766
7/11/2017 1:33 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/30/2016 7:37:00 AM (view original):
I am 40. I get up early, the house is quite between 5-8. Here are some thoughts I would like to share.

1. I am convinced no one knows the real scoring equation. The more I play, the more I realize that that BH is very helpful for post scorers.
2. The only time I can get the high speed, high ball handling, nothing else guys to score is when speed and bh are over 90 (in d3).
3. Point guards are really important, Having a high speed, high pass, high IQ guy at the one helps the offense alot.
4. It's really hard to run press without fatigue without 5 bigs and 7 wings.
5. With that being said, a little bit of fatigue isn't a killer.
6.The easiest bread recipe in the world is: 3 cups flour, 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup brown sugar, pinch of salt, one can of beer. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
7. Whenever possible, RS your best potential player.
8. RS'ing JUCO's is a great plan if they have a WE over 50 or so.
9. If you have to get married, marrying someone who has a beach house in the family is a good plan.
10. Ineligibles with high WE get a bonus off season growth.
1. I am convinced that this man knows the real scoring equation.

7/11/2017 5:06 PM
Posted by p6453 on 2/16/2017 9:01:00 PM (view original):
1. I'm 47...that seemed old to me when I was like 23. Now I can't remember being 23. I do remember too many Coors Light, though.
2. Coffee addict.
3. I'm at the gym 5 days a week...basketball on Tuesday & Friday. Point guard droppin' dimes, lol.
4. I listen to mostly Black Label Society & The Amity Affliction.
5. Marry a Chiropractor, you won't regret it.
6. As soon as my son graduates from High School, the wife and I are moving to Virginia Beach.
7. The Motion offense is my all-time favorite.
8. I want a user interview for Coach Ward.
I am 19 born in Virginia Beach but not raised. This is not meant to run you off but there are much better places to live.
7/12/2017 1:05 AM
I'm 24. Have been here since I was at least 15. Possibly 14. Can't remember.

I also do a lot of things gameplanning wise that are supposedly counterintuitive/contrary to popular wisdom and still manage to occasionally find success.
7/13/2017 10:04 AM
I haven't been here long, but already I know that a lot of popular wisdom in these forums is heavy on popular and light on wisdom.
7/13/2017 11:37 AM
It's an internet forum board, did you think everyone is going to be right?
7/13/2017 12:33 PM
Heavy on wackjobs too
7/13/2017 1:05 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Saturday Morning Musings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.