JOIN WILKINSON FIRST! MOST COACHES OF ANY WORLD! Topic

Posted by mojolad on 6/14/2017 11:38:00 PM (view original):
In d2 Henderson State will be available at end of season. they are a top program and lovingly handled. Cutting down from 5 to 3 teams.
Nobody likes a quitter
6/15/2017 8:43 AM
Posted by awags on 6/15/2017 8:43:00 AM (view original):
In d2 Henderson State will be available at end of season. they are a top program and lovingly handled. Cutting down from 5 to 3 teams.
Nobody likes a quitter
Awags, alway respected you as a coach and from what I can gleen you seem like a decent sort.
So I will take your being upset I am quitting as a compliment figuring we could have had some good games(if you are in d2?) against each other or at the least I'd be slightly weakening Wilk d2).
Summing up my GD career I have quit NC winners just out of boredom also. I probably would have had many more NC's if I had just stayed at my NC winners. What ever I do I do it by the rules.
I play I move on. To anyone who doesn't like or respect what I do you are entitled to feel wtf you want. But I'll be damned if I will let it influence what I do.

6/15/2017 8:54 AM
Posted by mojolad on 6/15/2017 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Nobody likes a quitter
Awags, alway respected you as a coach and from what I can gleen you seem like a decent sort.
So I will take your being upset I am quitting as a compliment figuring we could have had some good games(if you are in d2?) against each other or at the least I'd be slightly weakening Wilk d2).
Summing up my GD career I have quit NC winners just out of boredom also. I probably would have had many more NC's if I had just stayed at my NC winners. What ever I do I do it by the rules.
I play I move on. To anyone who doesn't like or respect what I do you are entitled to feel wtf you want. But I'll be damned if I will let it influence what I do.

So you are saying there's a chance?
6/15/2017 8:59 AM

Lol.No , not now.
Who knows what the future will hold ? Certainly not I .
GL my friend :) .
6/15/2017 11:18 AM
I'm considering. Never played Wilkinson, I dont feel like looking so who is the team to knock off in DIII and what conference are they
6/16/2017 12:12 PM
Posted by polabonez on 6/16/2017 12:12:00 PM (view original):
I'm considering. Never played Wilkinson, I dont feel like looking so who is the team to knock off in DIII and what conference are they
St.Olaf in the MIAC just won the championship. mfnmyers the HC.
6/16/2017 12:22 PM
Looks like I missed the cut off for Wilkinson.
6/16/2017 12:25 PM
We're still doing job changes. New coach hires begin on Sunday.
6/16/2017 12:56 PM
The job change period ends tonight at midnight est. New coaches can join after that. Check out the link for our best openings.

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/coaching-carousel
6/17/2017 6:24 PM
Five coaches have signed up during the new coach signing period. Why aren't you #6? The link below will show you some of the user created media that is a bonus to playing in the most active world. Come join us!

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=498842
6/18/2017 8:51 AM
Posted by awags on 6/18/2017 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Five coaches have signed up during the new coach signing period. Why aren't you #6? The link below will show you some of the user created media that is a bonus to playing in the most active world. Come join us!

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=498842
Here are the best jobs available for those who have already played in Wilk, and you can get them by just signing up:
D1:
Army- perennial conference title contender. Full roster, 1 year removed from winning the CC.

Clemson- Nearly full roster, and the ACC has 8 teams already (lots of bowl money).

Baylor- Full roster, won a L4 bowl two seasons ago.

Arizona St./Arizona- With both teams empty, recruiting gets a lot easier. Arizona has a full roster.

Georgia- Great location, full roster. This team should never go SIM.

Army, Georgia, and Baylor are all good available jobs if anyone wants to hop in. Hopefully someone else who is more familiar can do the top D1AA and D2 jobs available.
6/18/2017 12:09 PM
I jumped back into D1AA after my medical sabbatical. Hopefully I can find my way to D1 before too long.
6/18/2017 12:12 PM
DIAA:

Portland St - not the best recruiting area but you have the entire NW to yourself except for DIA schools. Solid roster with some Sims you can drop to stay competitive over the next several seasons.

Howard - a lot of solid talent on the roster, a great recruiting area and the division is completely Sims. Does have one full class of sims from least season.

FIU- has had a lot of success in Wilk. Conference is mostly empty and the roster is still intact but need to get in now as they have a class of Sims from this last season.

IVY - a pretty empty conference with several teams that could be good rebuild projects.
6/18/2017 12:25 PM
D3 Willamette was available. 19 recruits and good vision. Build it like you want it...get hammered by miami_jefe every year!
6/18/2017 3:28 PM
Posted by mojolad on 6/15/2017 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Nobody likes a quitter

mojolad, I will never understand people like you. People who talk all calm and rationale like. I'm guessing you're one of those Canadian types. SMH

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go comment on some Yahoo! news forums and make sure people understand the dangers of liberal pizza parlors.
6/18/2017 3:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...16 Next ▸
JOIN WILKINSON FIRST! MOST COACHES OF ANY WORLD! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.