JOIN WILKINSON FIRST! MOST COACHES OF ANY WORLD! Topic

Posted by efrisbee on 1/26/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
I'm starting my first season on GD, and joined Rockne because it was the first world that opened up when I found my way here. But my god, after seeing the user created media happening in Wilkinson, its incredibly tempting to jump in over there and be a part of it. I really wish WIS had a discount for playing multiple worlds, I really don't want to abandon my first team so fast, and not really wanting to double the amount of money I'm putting into the game right now for a second world, but I'm tempted.....

Either way, unbelievable job by the media creators on the Wilkinson specific forums
I am a longtime Rockne guy and a pretty recent Wilk guy, and I'll say those 2 worlds are aligned perfectly - Rockne's season kicks off tonight where Wilk just finished their season. So if you can spring for 2 teams, those are 2 good worlds to pair, imho.
1/26/2017 12:56 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 1/26/2017 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by efrisbee on 1/26/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
I'm starting my first season on GD, and joined Rockne because it was the first world that opened up when I found my way here. But my god, after seeing the user created media happening in Wilkinson, its incredibly tempting to jump in over there and be a part of it. I really wish WIS had a discount for playing multiple worlds, I really don't want to abandon my first team so fast, and not really wanting to double the amount of money I'm putting into the game right now for a second world, but I'm tempted.....

Either way, unbelievable job by the media creators on the Wilkinson specific forums
I am a longtime Rockne guy and a pretty recent Wilk guy, and I'll say those 2 worlds are aligned perfectly - Rockne's season kicks off tonight where Wilk just finished their season. So if you can spring for 2 teams, those are 2 good worlds to pair, imho.
Completely agree with this. Wilkinson ended last night and Rockne's regular season begins tomorrow. It's the perfect balance.
1/26/2017 12:58 PM
The world is only getting more and more content. Come listen, read and participate! Also as some have seen you get the most reward points when playing in Wilk!
1/26/2017 1:41 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 1/26/2017 1:41:00 PM (view original):
The world is only getting more and more content. Come listen, read and participate! Also as some have seen you get the most reward points when playing in Wilk!
I would like to add we are doing content for D2 as well. So if you like that division then you can stay there and still get the perks of being in the world!
1/26/2017 1:42 PM
Don't forget to check the coaches carousel for job changes and prime openings! New user signups are in a few days too!

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/coaching-carousel
1/27/2017 12:45 PM
i will say that Wilkinson was the 1st world i joined and just was amazed at all the extra sites and stuff, not sure i would still be here if i had tried another world 1st!! WILKINSON is by far elite!! Wonderful coaches who go way beyond the xtra mile to help out other coaches
1/27/2017 4:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
New coach sign ups start tonight at midnight. Grab yourself a team and compete with the best!
1/28/2017 11:08 PM
yeah no thanks

maybe you guys should just play football
1/28/2017 11:13 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 1/28/2017 11:13:00 PM (view original):
yeah no thanks

maybe you guys should just play football
Thank for passing. The entire world is thankful.
1/28/2017 11:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Bump for Wilk. Best world!
1/29/2017 1:07 AM
Man, the Gateway conference looks like it could use some love... We are technically into new coach hiring process but for those who have been contemplating joining Wilkinson, check out the current coaches map to see where some open areas for DIA and DIAA still are.
1/29/2017 10:17 AM
Bump again. Come join us, guys!

D3 is still accepting coaches. 4-5 seasons and you're in D1AA!
1/30/2017 11:11 PM
D2 is extremely competitive and getting media coverage!
1/30/2017 11:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...16 Next ▸
JOIN WILKINSON FIRST! MOST COACHES OF ANY WORLD! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.