JOIN WILKINSON FIRST! MOST COACHES OF ANY WORLD! Topic

Job change period in Wilk is wrapping up on Sunday. Great jobs still available for returning coaches.

Jump in while you can to GD's most competitive world.

For new guys, new coach signups will start on Monday.

Join us!
6/3/2018 12:08 AM
Just thought I would throw this out there...the media content is being revamped and the time to join is now. If you want to be part of the media, just send me a sitemail. There will be more details in the coming days.
6/4/2018 10:14 AM
If you want to get in on the most active world in GD now is the time. Some solid DIA gigs available with top 25 talent. There are some ranked DIAA teams open as well!
7/8/2018 12:26 PM
New coach signups began today!

Incredible world - come join us!!

7/9/2018 4:11 PM
Wilk is the best world to play at this point. I was skeptical to start from D2, but very glad I did. Both 1AA and 1A are engaging and fun with the community.
7/9/2018 8:58 PM
For a glimpse of the media content, check out my most recent podcast with Dukelegend! https://www.spreaker.com/user/cjsweatshow/wilkinson-central-season-143-wrapup-w-se
7/9/2018 10:24 PM
For those coaches looking for a new challenge, there's no better world than Wilkinson. Despite the numbers being down over the last few months, Wilkinson still has the most human coaches across D2, D1AA and D1!

Season just ended, so come join us!
11/26/2018 9:55 PM (edited)
11/26/2018 9:15 PM
New coach signups start tomorrow!
11/28/2018 10:09 AM
I'm in. Getting tired of being stuck in the SIM zone in these other barren worlds...
11/28/2018 2:13 PM
Ok. Kept seeing your kudos to Wilk and I took the challenge too.
11/28/2018 7:27 PM
Welcome fellas!

We're working on bringing back some user content so keep your eye on the Wilk forums for that.

Also if you're interested, we have a slack channel for Wilk. Right now its limited to Wilk only coaches but if you're interested in being in there sitemail me your WIS username and your email address and I'll send you an invite link. If you dont know slack is basically a chat room and we talk Wilk, real football, shoot the breeze etc.
11/28/2018 8:42 PM (edited)
Here is an example of the most recent content. https://youtu.be/uWqQUdzwbSc

We also have a site with occasional blog posts and a Twitter account for daily tidbits here and there. The handle is @WESPRN
11/28/2018 9:05 PM
New coach signups have started, get in on one of the more active worlds!
11/29/2018 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸
JOIN WILKINSON FIRST! MOST COACHES OF ANY WORLD! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.