Hey guys, feel free to share any news or stories of any battles with your twitter team. If you'd like us to post something, feel free to send me, deenhorvie or awags a sitemail.
8/10/2016 11:26 AM
Hey guys, don't forget to send us your recaps of your class or perspective around a particular recruit you're most excited about. D1AA guys can sitemail me, and D1 can send to Deenhorvie. Let's hear from you!
8/13/2016 2:07 PM
It's time for the job change season! Tweet us your news or send us a sitemail and we'll post your update.
9/7/2016 6:52 PM
Also, I am looking to take a break from Twitter for a few seasons. If anybody would like to tweet about D1A news, let us know.
9/7/2016 9:16 PM
Bumping this one up.

Guys, send in your Twitter updates you would like us to post. Battle stories, coach get under your skin, or that prized recruit you signed.

You can sitemail them to me and we'll get them out there.
3/12/2017 10:07 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.