Games 24-26 Signings for Season 2 players
Post Season
SEASON #2
Renewal Period
Jobs Change period
Rescinding of scholarships starts
Second session of recruiting (2 days)
New Coach Signups (1.5 days)
Exhibition games and Scouting start again.

Question - Do recruits signings happen at any point during the recruiting period? Or do they only happen the last three days?
8/29/2016 12:45 PM
recruits have signing preferences. Early, End of period 1, Whenever, Late. These preferences factor in when the recruit will actually sign

It is possible for a D1 team to sign any recruits during the early signing period. D2 teams can sign D2 & D3 level players during the early signing period. D3 can only sign D3 level players during the early period. Neither D2 nor D3 teams can sign D1 level recruits in the early signing period.

Once post-season signing session 2 begins, D1 can continue to sign anyone. D2 can now sign D1 level players in addition to D2 & D3. D3 will only be able to sign D1 level players during the final day of the late recruiting session.
8/29/2016 1:01 PM
EE's ?
9/14/2016 3:17 PM
Posted by skinndogg on 9/14/2016 3:17:00 PM (view original):
EE's ?
Early Entry
9/15/2016 12:30 PM
Question: once you've gotten a recruit to the point where the scholarship offer and home/campus visits have been unlocked, can you remove all attention points from that recruit? Or do you need to keep some points on that recruit so that they maintain interest?
9/19/2016 9:44 AM
Posted by ejectgoose on 9/19/2016 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Question: once you've gotten a recruit to the point where the scholarship offer and home/campus visits have been unlocked, can you remove all attention points from that recruit? Or do you need to keep some points on that recruit so that they maintain interest?
Only need to keep APs on a guy if you're battling. Otherwise you can pull them.
9/19/2016 11:19 AM
Did they adjust Roster size? I have four graduating seniors and only have 3 "openings" (and the AP & recruiting budget match three, not four). Am I missing something or is 11 now the max roster size?
9/23/2016 8:41 PM
Posted by ralphfurley on 9/23/2016 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Did they adjust Roster size? I have four graduating seniors and only have 3 "openings" (and the AP & recruiting budget match three, not four). Am I missing something or is 11 now the max roster size?
Do you have a player who was ineligible his freshman year and that will carry over as a 5th year senior?
9/23/2016 9:03 PM
I have one question and it's probably not all that important, but when you're looking at a recruit's page there are colorful circles. The first one has a line through it and then there are 4 more colored circles. What do those mean? It allows me to click them but I have no idea what that does.
9/23/2016 9:04 PM
Posted by irrev0cable on 9/23/2016 9:04:00 PM (view original):
I have one question and it's probably not all that important, but when you're looking at a recruit's page there are colorful circles. The first one has a line through it and then there are 4 more colored circles. What do those mean? It allows me to click them but I have no idea what that does.
You use the colors to sort your targets, similar to the "high," "medium," and "low" designations in the old version.
9/23/2016 9:09 PM
Besides transfers, will there be "new" recruits available to scout and recruit in the second cycle? Players added in the 2nd cycle that were not there in the first cycle?
9/26/2016 1:07 AM
Posted by lanceod on 9/26/2016 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Besides transfers, will there be "new" recruits available to scout and recruit in the second cycle? Players added in the 2nd cycle that were not there in the first cycle?
Nope.
9/26/2016 8:09 AM
Posted by Benis on 9/19/2016 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ejectgoose on 9/19/2016 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Only need to keep APs on a guy if you're battling. Otherwise you can pull them.
Just to add a little clarification... APs continue to give you some (although comparatively little) recruiting effort. Once any recruiting effort is processed, that recruiting effort always remains and will not "fade away" because you lower or remove APs. As I said before though... APs do give you some recruiting effort and they are free.
9/28/2016 8:35 AM
Sorry if this has been answered - does a recruit need to be scouted to a level 4 to unlock recruiting actions, or is the unlock purely based on attention points and the subsequent actions (like offering scholarship, etc)?
9/28/2016 8:39 AM
Posted by treyomo on 9/28/2016 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Sorry if this has been answered - does a recruit need to be scouted to a level 4 to unlock recruiting actions, or is the unlock purely based on attention points and the subsequent actions (like offering scholarship, etc)?
You only need to have discovered the recruit (Level 1) after that the unlock is purely based on attention points and the subsequent actions.
9/28/2016 8:42 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...14 Next ▸
Guide to the New HD 3.0 release Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.