Need Fill-in Coach Topic

Going on vacation for nearly five weeks and I need someone to fill in for me. I currently have four teams,all of which I built from scratch:
  • SW Minnesota State, DII, Leahy, most recently 14-2, with an .806 winning percentage. Two-time defending conference champion. Slider4480 is my sole conference mate.
  • Lock Haven, DII, Yost, most recently 15-2, with a .831 winning percentage in nine seasons. Two conference titles in the past four seasons. Simpixut74 is my sole conference mate.
  • Hofstra, D1-AA, Camp, most recently 12-3, with a .766 winning percentage in three seasons. Dusty2Two is my only conference mate, but I think he checked out a while ago.
  • Valdosta State, DII, Wilkinson, first season. Will be moving up to 1-AA in the next couple of seasons if possible. Recruiting begins today. Three other coaches, none of whom I know, are within the conference.
Duties would be to just sign recruits and set up depth charts, fulfilling promised playing time and starts while at the same time putting the best team you can on the field. Other than that, I have everything else set.

I would prefer someone with a similar winning percentage as myself and at least a dozen seasons under their belt.. Anyone better than me would be great!

I will be leaving on Saturday (though the coach who signs on can begin as soon as they wish) and returning on September 12th. Thanks for all replies.
8/10/2016 8:40 PM
Do you have a Yatzr account set up? I could likely help you with Yost if you did. When do they recruit ?
8/10/2016 9:24 PM
Yeah, I have the Yatzr premium features.
8/10/2016 10:41 PM (edited)
Realist has stepped up and taken on the role. Thanks to everyone who said they would help in a pinch.
8/11/2016 12:13 PM
Need Fill-in Coach Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.