Continued Beta Testing Topic

There it is again, the drive by shot at the beginning with incorrect and incomplete information and then the memorized 25 second speech that is exactly what the beta supporters do.

I swear they just have a shared word document with an emergency insult and change topic with like 10 variations of the same sentence to avoid anything. I think I've seen rogelio discuss with those against the beta and make sense, otherwise its just been deflect and make threads about how 75% of the population won't be missed
8/12/2016 12:54 AM
just to repeat myself because I like to listen to the voice in my head as I read what I write.

another instance of a crappy coach in support of the beta avoiding actually talking about anything and making a joke and changing the topic to prevent folks from realizing they don't care if the game is any good or if the game is more realistic, or even if the game is more fun. they only care about making the game "better" in term of their ability to win because they suck right now or don't care about the game and just want to win more.
8/12/2016 12:58 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 12:48:00 AM (view original):
my favorite parts are where you ignore me calling you a sucky player and make fun of my writing style, I'm pretty sure you have a near copy/paste from the last time I called your bs out/

go ahead and tell me its not true all four of those complaints are about other people "hindering" your ability to be good at the game, if you really think those are the four biggest problems with the game your as hopeless as spud.

this is what happens everytime someone who likes the beta posts happens, post some crap about whining about sucking, get called out for sucking or some bullcrap reason for why everyone should support the beta, then get mad when people call their crap out and change the topic and never bring it up because they don't have an answer
Omg, 4 more posts from the guy with 3 usernames who thinks I'm sucky and hopeless... this is great, but not fair cuz I'm going to wake my kids up from laughing so hard so late at night...
8/12/2016 1:02 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 12:51:00 AM (view original):
jesus between chapel, spud, tj, and npb Hillary has her campaign managers for the 2020 re-election run, they almost make Hillary look like a novice at avoiding "tough" questions.

Except instead of screaming vagina or 9/11 they yell "background noise" or "insult to your writing style"

I'll take a bow, you'll thank me for thinking of your next career moves, glad I could help identify a career suitable to your talents
Bump, before this gets edited.
8/12/2016 1:05 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 12:55:00 AM (view original):
There it is again, the drive by shot at the beginning with incorrect and incomplete information and then the memorized 25 second speech that is exactly what the beta supporters do.

I swear they just have a shared word document with an emergency insult and change topic with like 10 variations of the same sentence to avoid anything. I think I've seen rogelio discuss with those against the beta and make sense, otherwise its just been deflect and make threads about how 75% of the population won't be missed
Bump, before this gets edited too.
8/12/2016 1:06 AM
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 12:58:00 AM (view original):
just to repeat myself because I like to listen to the voice in my head as I read what I write.

another instance of a crappy coach in support of the beta avoiding actually talking about anything and making a joke and changing the topic to prevent folks from realizing they don't care if the game is any good or if the game is more realistic, or even if the game is more fun. they only care about making the game "better" in term of their ability to win because they suck right now or don't care about the game and just want to win more.
Bump before this one also gets edited by you.
8/12/2016 1:07 AM
all my edits say the same thing they insult your talent and then bring up something you ignore, more or less they are just easier/harder to read depending on how you look at it.

do you think I'm just hiding something with my edits lol or going back on what Im saying?
8/12/2016 1:09 AM
Posted by npb7768 on 8/12/2016 1:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ettaxpress on 8/12/2016 12:48:00 AM (view original):
my favorite parts are where you ignore me calling you a sucky player and make fun of my writing style, I'm pretty sure you have a near copy/paste from the last time I called your bs out/

go ahead and tell me its not true all four of those complaints are about other people "hindering" your ability to be good at the game, if you really think those are the four biggest problems with the game your as hopeless as spud.

this is what happens everytime someone who likes the beta posts happens, post some crap about whining about sucking, get called out for sucking or some bullcrap reason for why everyone should support the beta, then get mad when people call their crap out and change the topic and never bring it up because they don't have an answer
Omg, 4 more posts from the guy with 3 usernames who thinks I'm sucky and hopeless... this is great, but not fair cuz I'm going to wake my kids up from laughing so hard so late at night...
feel free to defend your crappy coaching ability. i called you out on your 4 biggest "problems" just being you complaining about not being good enough, standing by the statement any beta supporter is new, sucky, will play any version of HD since its the only 1, or just "special" like chap or spud
8/12/2016 1:10 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I understand that with any new release there are coaches that are going to be unsatisfied. However, the real problem here is not only the amount of unsatisfied customers, but they are so unsatisfied with this potential new release that they are ready to pack up and leave. You can BETA test, make changes until the cows come home and even after the amount of changes seble has made, there is still that high percentage of unsatisfied customers ready to leave HD. With that being said, seble needs to take a hint and realize no matter how many bandages he tries to put on this thing, it's never going to work.

Seble, no disrespect intended, but maybe it's time to cut your losses and pull the plug on this thing? In a sense, this upcoming release is really no different than bringing back dilemmas, where some liked it, but even more hated it. Why put added frustration to a game when it's not needed? The obvious hint should've been taken with the number of coaches that gave up on BETA testing out of boredom and/or frustration.

There are ways to fix the game, while keeping 95% of the customers happy, improving job logic, fix the recruit generation etc.

Despite the few coaches that have left here and there over the years, the coaches that are still here, are here for a reason. It's because they like the product that's being put out. As a BETA tester, I felt that I was playing an entirely different game than the one I'm currently playing.

I'm on the fence to whether I will continue playing after my credits run out. If recruiting is as frustrating as it was for me in BETA, then more than likely I will probably leave.
8/12/2016 5:24 AM (edited)
One of the biggest problems is that seble has been out of touch with the game and the customers over the past 5 years before all this got started. Sure, seble has listened to the feedback during this whole process, however if it was such a great idea in the first place and he had all this mapped out, would there be the need to make this many changes to BETA? Therefore, I would ask the question, did seble think this whole thing through as much as he should have?
8/12/2016 5:42 AM
Some people will like and even Love the New game, others (and a great many others) hate it (like me) and will refuse to play it. The simplest answer, and I don't buy the Excuse it cant be done for it is being done presently, is to have both games and allow customers to choose which they prefer to pay and play.

I wouldn't even mind if the Old version began with everyone starting in Div 3.

Unfortunately that may show how truly unpopular the New version is and WIS would rather lose money then admit it may have been wrong.
8/12/2016 8:35 AM (edited)
what i believe seble stated in the past was that neither he nor wis had the ability to work with or re-write the old code. now i'm not a computer guy, but if that was the situation i was in i would find/hire somebody who could work with the old code. but instead we get new HD.
8/12/2016 8:49 AM
Posted by vandydave on 8/12/2016 8:50:00 AM (view original):
what i believe seble stated in the past was that neither he nor wis had the ability to work with or re-write the old code. now i'm not a computer guy, but if that was the situation i was in i would find/hire somebody who could work with the old code. but instead we get new HD.
Fascinating. Maybe that is a clause from Tarek's buyout...FOX is prohibited from altering the existing code? If they want to update the game they need to start from scratch.
8/12/2016 9:02 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/12/2016 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by vandydave on 8/12/2016 8:50:00 AM (view original):
Fascinating. Maybe that is a clause from Tarek's buyout...FOX is prohibited from altering the existing code? If they want to update the game they need to start from scratch.
GoMiami: That doesnt explain the few changes that have been made over the years to the game.
8/12/2016 9:05 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Continued Beta Testing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.