Player Profile: Yorvit Ramirez - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSportsTake a look at this guy's current season compared to his previous seasons. I'm pretty damn good at math theory, but I'm struggling to wrap my head around how his WHIP can be lower this season, while his OBP is higher...
8/12/2016 8:54 AM
Hit batters?
8/12/2016 9:03 AM
Yep.
8/12/2016 9:12 AM
I assume you're comparing the current season to S2, because that's the only season where his OBP is lower than the current season.

First, he's only pitched 16 innings, so it's a small sample size. He's also had 2 HBP, which would not be reflected in his WHIP but would be reflected in his OBP allowed. And 2 HBP in 16 IP's has a lot more impact to his OBP allowed than the 8 HBP in the 188.2 IP's he had in S2 did.
8/12/2016 9:12 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.