HD 3.0 Mentor List Topic

Hello to All,

I just signed up for HD...well I should say I tried it very briefly last year but commitments to other things kept me away from the game. I am back and really want to get into this. I would love to have some mentorship on recruiting, game planning, and setting practices. I wasn't sure who exactly would be best to contact in regards to assisting new coaches. All the best to everyone. Thanks!
1/8/2019 12:01 PM
Advice on my team Tark Cleveland State. I plan on doing a complete rehab but in the mean time should I run slow tempo? Any other advice
1/11/2019 2:01 PM
Glad to help anyone interested. Not an EXPERT, but was able to take my team to top-25 in D3 this season. Sitemail me and happy to provide my recommendations.
1/17/2019 10:21 PM
Posted by nwm11 on 1/17/2019 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Glad to help anyone interested. Not an EXPERT, but was able to take my team to top-25 in D3 this season. Sitemail me and happy to provide my recommendations.
Thanks I sent sitemail... cheers.
1/18/2019 12:31 AM
Hey I need a mentor to refresh my memory. I was in Allen Chowan and was about to move to Division II I believe. I am now in IBA Chowan with 17% rates and all my teams that are my spot are open areas. What should I do to move forward without losing coaching prestige.
1/25/2019 9:04 PM
I've been neglectful with getting to sitemails. I was only using my phone recently (November-now). I am still willing to help anyone and will be using my laptop more frequently now.
2/2/2019 11:17 AM
Hi Guys, I played a few seasons ago in Knight DIII as UMass, Dartmouth and have started up again in Smith of Arcadia. 3.0 is a new animal for me and I'm still getting comfortable with the game again. I need help with Scouting and Game planning in particular right now as it's too early into the process to see if I'm doing well or not.
2/5/2019 9:33 AM
I am willing to help. I am a d3 coach with 1 national title using the zone defense. Site mail me if you want help.
2/28/2019 1:18 PM
Posted by indyrider123 on 2/28/2019 1:18:00 PM (view original):
I am willing to help. I am a d3 coach with 1 national title using the zone defense. Site mail me if you want help.
PM sent!
3/20/2019 7:13 PM
I just started my first season (Centenary - Smith), seems like a lot of fun but VERY immersive. I'd love to pick up a Mentor to help out. Any takers?
3/26/2019 4:54 PM
Posted by jenksmct on 3/26/2019 4:54:00 PM (view original):
I just started my first season (Centenary - Smith), seems like a lot of fun but VERY immersive. I'd love to pick up a Mentor to help out. Any takers?
I help anybody that wants to reach out to me. If you're interested in moving up to D2 next season, i'm much more helpful. If you plan to stay at D3, there are better options than myself. But I'd still help where I can. I just happen to be a forever D2 coach
3/27/2019 3:26 PM
I’m in DIII Iba, I’ve played a couple seasons on this site but I feel like I don’t know what I am doing when it comes to game planning for my team. Any and all help is appreciated.
3/30/2019 6:02 PM
I just moved up to D1 and i could use some assistance in recruiting and how to set up my team game plan as far as setting up winning/losing late offenses and defenses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also how do i send a direct message to one of the mentors?
4/5/2019 2:57 PM
Hi, anyone looking. I just emailed one of the users from the list in the original post (Benis) having noticed them active on the forums this morning. But I'll take advice from anyone.

I'm coaching St. John Fisher in Naismith. We have gone from 19-11 in my inaugural season to 1-7 so far in Season 2. This despite losing only one meaningful player (albeit a great one, a conference POY PG). We won both our exhibition games against human-coached teams this season, and the season opener against a human team. Now we've lost seven straight, most recently to a team with a 50-point talent disadvantage.

I've read the great tutorial on winning in D-III, though I think I still lack a good understanding of play distribution and its value offensively. (Anyway, my team doesn't seem to perform any better when I use it vs. when I leave it blank.)

Thanks to anyone who cares to offer advice.
6/6/2019 7:13 AM
sitemailed ya bruh. happy to help
6/6/2019 4:44 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
HD 3.0 Mentor List Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.