MLB Forums Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 8/17/2016 8:42:00 AM (view original):
NO, I AM CRUSHING YOU ON A DAILY BASIS!!!! ACCEPT DEFEAT AND GO AWAY!!!!
Yup, you're crushing me, you're smarter than me, you're funnier than me, you're stronger than me, you're more handsome than me, you're more everything than me, and your life is infinitely better than mine. If telling yourself those things makes you happy, go right ahead. You can even continue to be a condescending ***** to everyone else for all I care. Just know that **** does fly with me and I'll never let it slide. Besides, it's just so darn easy to rile you up and toy with you. I know you will NEVER let anyone else have the last word, so I anxiously await your funny, intelligent, mature, informative reply.
8/17/2016 1:22 PM
8/17/2016 1:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/17/2016 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/17/2016 8:42:00 AM (view original):
Yup, you're crushing me, you're smarter than me, you're funnier than me, you're stronger than me, you're more handsome than me, you're more everything than me, and your life is infinitely better than mine. If telling yourself those things makes you happy, go right ahead. You can even continue to be a condescending ***** to everyone else for all I care. Just know that **** does fly with me and I'll never let it slide. Besides, it's just so darn easy to rile you up and toy with you. I know you will NEVER let anyone else have the last word, so I anxiously await your funny, intelligent, mature, informative reply.
Am I the only one to see the irony in this post?
8/17/2016 1:36 PM
I can guarantee you that all3 does not.

Of course, I'M CRUSHING HIM ON A DAILY BASIS!!!! so he has to deal with that fact first. Once he accepts that he can start to understand how stupid he truly is. Maybe.
8/17/2016 1:48 PM
8/17/2016 8:06 PM
get a room internet tough guys

8/17/2016 9:32 PM
DON'T MAKE ME CRUSH YOU ON A DAILY BASIS, TOO!!!!
8/17/2016 9:40 PM
8/18/2016 4:34 AM
8/18/2016 6:59 AM
I haven't been paying too much attention to the forums tbh. But did this seriously need its own thread? Was this over some argument about who's better or about strike outs? Everyone debates baseball. Arguing just means you love the game. Now get over it.
8/18/2016 8:57 AM
Nah, all3 follows me around like a stray cat and I have an open can of tuna in my pocket. I was hoping to just make fun of him in one thread, this one, but, as I said, he follows me around. Didn't work.

If it disturbs you, I'd suggest DON'T READ IT!!!!!
8/18/2016 9:00 AM
The thought of you walking around with an open can of tuna in your pocket is disturbing enough.
8/18/2016 9:50 AM
Mike idolizes me so much that he started an entire thread devoted to me. I think it's absolutely hilarious how he keeps trying to pretend it's something other than that. I truly enjoy the entertainment of having my very own WIS puppet. Look at the A.Rod thread. I switched the focus of the thread from A.Rod's retirement to A.Rod vs, Jeter solely because I knew Mike would post stupid things in response (like good teams shouldn't make changes to get better), then turn to name-calling when his arguments get destroyed (because that's what he always does), and finally, be absolutely incapable of letting it go, even thought that's what he claims to want. He's done everything I've wanted and even predicted. In essence, he's been my little b!tch for the last 10-11 days.
8/18/2016 9:57 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/18/2016 9:50:00 AM (view original):
The thought of you walking around with an open can of tuna in your pocket is disturbing enough.
It would be an odd thing to do.
8/18/2016 1:40 PM
might get the alligators worked up too
8/18/2016 2:20 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
MLB Forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.