MLB Forums Topic

Gator story!!

There's been a big gator in the pond behind my house. 7 ft but fat. Probably 300+ lbs. Sort of like all3's wife. He was normally in the water, in a corner, when I walked my dogs in the morning. So I had a stick that I'd use to pop him in the head so he'd go away before my dogs came by. About 2 weeks ago, I see him in his normal spot. But, maybe 10 feet from him, was another gator. I figured I'd get my stick, pop one of them and both would go away. I'm walking towards the stick and the big gator goes under. He makes a beeline to the smaller gator and grabs him. The force he hit him with propelled both up on the bank. My youngest dog sees/hears the commotion and runs towards it. I'm screaming "GET OUT OF THERE, BERNIE!!! GET OUT!!!" and running to get myself between the gators and the dog. I get there and the big gator lets the smaller one go. I'm standing there, holding my suddenly way too small stick, and the big gator seems to be staring at me. As I'm trying to figure out how ****** I am, I remember one of the Swamp People saying they can't really see directly in front of them. So I step forward and to the left. He sees me and leaves. I've got a much bigger stick out there now.
8/18/2016 3:23 PM
Too long. Here's the abridged version:

"Blah, blah, blah . . . I'm standing there holding my small stick . . . .blah, blah, blah".
8/18/2016 3:26 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Gator story!!

There's been a big gator in the pond behind my house. 7 ft but fat. Probably 300+ lbs. Sort of like all3's wife. He was normally in the water, in a corner, when I walked my dogs in the morning. So I had a stick that I'd use to pop him in the head so he'd go away before my dogs came by. About 2 weeks ago, I see him in his normal spot. But, maybe 10 feet from him, was another gator. I figured I'd get my stick, pop one of them and both would go away. I'm walking towards the stick and the big gator goes under. He makes a beeline to the smaller gator and grabs him. The force he hit him with propelled both up on the bank. My youngest dog sees/hears the commotion and runs towards it. I'm screaming "GET OUT OF THERE, BERNIE!!! GET OUT!!!" and running to get myself between the gators and the dog. I get there and the big gator lets the smaller one go. I'm standing there, holding my suddenly way too small stick, and the big gator seems to be staring at me. As I'm trying to figure out how ****** I am, I remember one of the Swamp People saying they can't really see directly in front of them. So I step forward and to the left. He sees me and leaves. I've got a much bigger stick out there now.
"Dance of the Puppet B!tch" continues.
He just can't leave it go, even though he posts over and over how much that's what he wants.
Someone please help him with his material, as it really is beyond lame and played-out. (Bet your wife is fat - ha, ha, ha.)
Dance puppet, dance.
8/18/2016 3:58 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/18/2016 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Gator story!!

He just can't leave it go, even though he posts over and over how much that's what he wants.
Someone please help him with his material, as it really is beyond lame and played-out. (Bet your wife is fat - ha, ha, ha.)
Dance puppet, dance.
Besides trolling Mike, what is your function here?
8/18/2016 4:24 PM
Stop quoting him. Playing with him was OK for a couple of days. Destroying him for a couple of days after that was OK too. But I soon realized why I blocked in to begin with, he's just too stupid. I don't need to read his dumbassery.
8/18/2016 4:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Stop quoting him. Playing with him was OK for a couple of days. Destroying him for a couple of days after that was OK too. But I soon realized why I blocked in to begin with, he's just too stupid. I don't need to read his dumbassery.
If I was getting abused by someone as bad as you are, I wouldn't want to read it either.

And no, many of my posts don't have any other purpose than antagonizing and /or abusing you. You've earned that.
8/18/2016 5:03 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/18/2016 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/18/2016 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Gator story!!

Dance puppet, dance.
Besides trolling Mike, what is your function here?
To be fair to all3, this entire thread was started just to **** with him. He should be allowed to respond however and as often as he wants.
8/18/2016 5:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Nah, all3 follows me around like a stray cat and I have an open can of tuna in my pocket. I was hoping to just make fun of him in one thread, this one, but, as I said, he follows me around. Didn't work.

If it disturbs you, I'd suggest DON'T READ IT!!!!!
And, if he stay in this thread, all would be fine. But he can't. He follows me. I made the mistake of unblocking him for a week or so and then responding. Now he needs my attention. It's sad.
8/18/2016 5:19 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/18/2016 9:57:00 AM (view original):
Mike idolizes me so much that he started an entire thread devoted to me. I think it's absolutely hilarious how he keeps trying to pretend it's something other than that. I truly enjoy the entertainment of having my very own WIS puppet. Look at the A.Rod thread. I switched the focus of the thread from A.Rod's retirement to A.Rod vs, Jeter solely because I knew Mike would post stupid things in response (like good teams shouldn't make changes to get better), then turn to name-calling when his arguments get destroyed (because that's what he always does), and finally, be absolutely incapable of letting it go, even thought that's what he claims to want. He's done everything I've wanted and even predicted. In essence, he's been my little b!tch for the last 10-11 days.
Seems to be a pattern MikeT follows. But ya, saying he's done everything you wanted and predicted is too far. You're trolling, any 12 year old can do it. Anyways, I'm rooting for you because MikeT calls people names when they don't agree with him.
8/18/2016 7:33 PM
I call people names when they do agree with me. Ask tec, wylie, sjpoker, etc, etc.

As for all3, everyone pretty much agrees that he makes dirt look smart. He must have read "If you declare victory on the internet, it means you won" a few days ago because that's been his thing. Truth is, no one wins an internet argument. No one is changing anyone's mind and, at best, you're just killing time. But, when you take stupidity to all3's level, you deserve a little extra mocking.

And, FWIW, there's no one to "root" for, dumbass. We're all losers because we're arguing on a simsports site. A SIMSPORTS SITE!!! Am I the only one who recognizes this?
8/18/2016 9:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 9:16:00 PM (view original):
I call people names when they do agree with me. Ask tec, wylie, sjpoker, etc, etc.

As for all3, everyone pretty much agrees that he makes dirt look smart. He must have read "If you declare victory on the internet, it means you won" a few days ago because that's been his thing. Truth is, no one wins an internet argument. No one is changing anyone's mind and, at best, you're just killing time. But, when you take stupidity to all3's level, you deserve a little extra mocking.

And, FWIW, there's no one to "root" for, dumbass. We're all losers because we're arguing on a simsports site. A SIMSPORTS SITE!!! Am I the only one who recognizes this?
You guys are all smart. That's why I love debates on here. Sure people like Bad_Luck are stubborn, but idiots don't do simulation sites. With all these complicated stats and stuff. This is way better than debating with those idiots on ESPN, or those downers on bleacher report
8/18/2016 9:51 PM
Well, losers are much better at recognizing losing than the rest of us.
However, everyone can easily see who has toyed with who, who has made stupid comments (good teams shouldn't make changes to get better) and who has followed who (a whole thread dedicated to me and I'm following him?).
Just admit you like playing internet bully and don't know what to do when anyone (me, Bracco, b_l sometimes, and occasional others) doesn't accept that.

8/18/2016 9:56 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 8/18/2016 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 9:16:00 PM (view original):

You guys are all smart. That's why I love debates on here. Sure people like Bad_Luck are stubborn, but idiots don't do simulation sites. With all these complicated stats and stuff. This is way better than debating with those idiots on ESPN, or those downers on bleacher report
No, everyone here is not smart but all are stubborn. It's not a good combination for reasonable debate.

Again, if you're arguing on a simsports site, you're losing. At life. Because you really should have something better to do. I recognize this. I'm not sure others do.
8/19/2016 7:34 AM
An example:

A week ago, I sarcastically said "I'm surprised ARod didn't blame his PED use on Jeter and the Yankees since he moved to 3B in order to play in New York." Or something like that.

3 days later, all3 says "Maybe, if the Yanks hadn't forced ARod to move to 3B, he wouldn't have used 'roids."

Now, that's just retarded(and the reason I decided to leave all3 on block). None of us know why ARod used PEDs. We certainly don't know a reason why he wouldn't have. But, if you just look at his contract incentives, they're based on home runs not games played at SS. To the best of my knowledge, ARod has never said "Looking back, I wish I wouldn't have agreed to move to 3B. I'd have liked to have played SS my entire career." It's generally accepted that ARod has a huge ego and, when he talks of milestones, it's home runs. PEDs helps you be strong. Being strong helps you hit homers. Do the math.
8/19/2016 8:15 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2016 8:15:00 AM (view original):
An example:

A week ago, I sarcastically said "I'm surprised ARod didn't blame his PED use on Jeter and the Yankees since he moved to 3B in order to play in New York." Or something like that.

3 days later, all3 says "Maybe, if the Yanks hadn't forced ARod to move to 3B, he wouldn't have used 'roids."

Now, that's just retarded(and the reason I decided to leave all3 on block). None of us know why ARod used PEDs. We certainly don't know a reason why he wouldn't have. But, if you just look at his contract incentives, they're based on home runs not games played at SS. To the best of my knowledge, ARod has never said "Looking back, I wish I wouldn't have agreed to move to 3B. I'd have liked to have played SS my entire career." It's generally accepted that ARod has a huge ego and, when he talks of milestones, it's home runs. PEDs helps you be strong. Being strong helps you hit homers. Do the math.
I pulled the strings with that comment, and the Puppet responded. You jumped at that comment with stupid comment after stupid comment. You replied directly to numerous posts, so don't try your old "You've been blocked." routine, because that just makes you look dumber and proves you're a liar.
8/19/2016 9:38 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
MLB Forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.