Recruiting Question Topic

So, I'm Yellow with a D2 team (my team is D3) on a player. According to phone conversations, the D2 team is leading the recruiting battle for the player's services. Signings started 24 hours ago. This D2 team has 15 spots to fill and has signed 2 players so far. They also have quite a few players Green to themselves and have not yet signed them. I'm thinking that this coach is either 1) out of $$$ or 2) really patient.

My question is this: If a team is the leading recruiter on a Yellow player, but does not offer that player a scholarship, does the player eventually move on to the other team they are interested in who did offer them a scholarship? If no, does that player just not sign with any team if their leading team does not offer them?
8/29/2016 10:27 AM
You need to spend the $100 on the scholarship offer if you want the player. If you don't, he will eventually lose interest in you. Also, you can't believe the phone conversations regarding which team he is leaning toward. The response from the scholarship offer is the only thing that you can believe.
8/29/2016 11:01 AM
Yes, he will sign with you eventually if he isn't offered by the D2 team. But if the player is good, you may see another D2 team move in on him.
8/29/2016 11:01 AM
Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.