Has this ever happened to anyone else Topic

Hi Justin,

Please go through and re-save all of your Depth Chart preferences.

Let us know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks!
9/7/2016 5:33 PM
My response back: The issue has been fixed. It was just that one game that the freshman had started and I don't know why, because I hadn't messed with my depth charts or my formation settings.
9/7/2016 5:34 PM
Their response: It is always a good idea to go through and make sure that you save each position for Depth Charts after recruiting has ended.

Thanks!
9/7/2016 5:34 PM
LOL I've been playing this game for years. Like I'm an idiot and didn't set my depth chart before the season started. Also this happened in the third game of the regular season after three preseason games and two regular season games. Note: The freshman QB is a redshirt so he was the back up in the three preseason games and the first two regular season games.
9/7/2016 5:38 PM
I may be wrong but betting WIS customer service is located in foreign country. They have no clue about the game, how it's played, or how to relate to paying customers.
9/7/2016 8:54 PM
Oh well. Still glad you followed through but not sure if it accomplished anything.
9/7/2016 9:25 PM
Posted by mojolad on 9/7/2016 9:25:00 PM (view original):
Oh well. Still glad you followed through but not sure if it accomplished anything.
Yea. I knew I wouldn't get a good answer to why and I know it isn't gonna change the outcome of the game. I just hope it doesn't cost me a NC game appearance, since that is my only loss of the season.
9/7/2016 10:25 PM
Something similiar was happening to me at Minnesota last November. I was carrying 3 QB's. The starter was getting the snaps ok but the backup wasn't getting in the games the 3rd string was. Thing is it wasn't every game, my ticket says it was in 4 out of 6 games. I had the 3rd string listed as 3rd in every category possible yet he was jumping ahead of the backup. I also got the I'm an idiot response from CS. But after enough pestering they fixed whatever issue it was.
9/8/2016 8:00 AM
◂ Prev 12
Has this ever happened to anyone else Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.