Next Season Topic

Big game for my Finlandia crew tonight, as FU takes on 12th ranked LaGrange in a battle of two first-year coaches with teams in the top 20 of RPI right now.
9/20/2016 11:43 AM
FInlandia sitting at 10-3 overall and a bubble team in today's WIS rankings. Seniors McClurg (Rebounds, games played) Jackson (3 point FG) and junior Nadler (blocks) now on the school's all-time stat leaderboards. FU still smarting from a tight loss to Rockford to open MIAA play, but ranked in top 20 in RPI
9/24/2016 1:49 PM
Posted by Bbeebe17 on 9/24/2016 1:49:00 PM (view original):
FInlandia sitting at 10-3 overall and a bubble team in today's WIS rankings. Seniors McClurg (Rebounds, games played) Jackson (3 point FG) and junior Nadler (blocks) now on the school's all-time stat leaderboards. FU still smarting from a tight loss to Rockford to open MIAA play, but ranked in top 20 in RPI
Looks like a good team. I would recommend posting in the main forums if you need anything.
9/25/2016 4:52 PM
Posted by Bbeebe17 on 9/20/2016 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Big game for my Finlandia crew tonight, as FU takes on 12th ranked LaGrange in a battle of two first-year coaches with teams in the top 20 of RPI right now.
Just a note, dgravs (LaGrange) is really, really good coach.
9/25/2016 4:54 PM
Apparently not that good, as the Lions suffered their 3rd loss this season after blowing a double digit 2nd half lead to Alma last night. Also my 2nd one point loss of the season, now sitting at 11-4 and teetering on the bubble. Aggravating.
9/26/2016 7:23 AM
Finlandia ends a disappointing season in perfect way--with a last-second loss. 5 of the Lions 8 losses were by a combined 8 points, including a pair of 2 point losses to Calvin. The Knights knocked FU out of the MIAA tourney with a 59-57 victory on a tip-in with 3 seconds left. Calvin held FU to its worst 3-point shooting effort on the season and got four of the Lions' big men in foul trouble.

Incredibly tough ending to a season full of brutal losses. FU ends 17-11 and is left to wonder what might have been; given those close losses along with a double OT loss to Maranatha earlier in the season. RPI not likely good enough to get in the big dance despite a top-40 SOS.
10/11/2016 7:16 AM
Excited to start my first year on HD as Menlo in the upcoming season! Excited to see what this game all has to offer!
10/19/2016 9:56 PM
Posted by Zgerd on 10/19/2016 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Excited to start my first year on HD as Menlo in the upcoming season! Excited to see what this game all has to offer!
Welcome!

Make sure you check out the guide to recruiting

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=495608

Good luck!
10/20/2016 7:08 AM
◂ Prev 12
Next Season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.