JUST FOUND COACHSPUD ALT ID Topic

Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/31/2016 11:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazyivan on 8/31/2016 6:16:00 PM (view original):
so 1/4 british and 3/4 russet, or is it yukon gold?
My dad ancestors is ireland but my 3/4 is American.
So all of that added together equals 100% moron. That what you're trying to say?
9/1/2016 3:36 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 10:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 8/30/2016 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Let me ask you this HAVE YOU gave up your job for God?
uhmmm... you were fired because no one in the drive thru could understand what you were saying

Have you drop out of University school for God or anything?
You flunked out after failing every class except Bowling (C+)

Have you cut off all your friends meaningless friends and family?
When THEY stop calling YOU, it's you that is cut off.

I am what they call a modern day disciphle
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Wardo
I had a previous job that I gave up and I am a cook obviusly you don't do enough research on me.

I didn't flunk out I droped out because I didn't want to build debt and my grandma died that semester in 2013.

I stoped calling them and hanging around them and started going after my purpose and am in my plan just need money to support my business.

There are other modern day disciphle not just me it is those who chose to chase there purpose not those who sit and wait on there purpose to come are modern day disciphile's!
The fry cook at MickeyD's no less. Keep up Mully, the guy is a stud on the grease traps. Got turned down by Liz though because she's Mexican (whatever that has to do with anything).

Trump University rejected his application. Said having Alex Jones as a reference and filling out the paperwork using crayons automatically disqualified him from consideration.

Stopped going to group.

Can't top the last one unless it somehow teaches him how to spell "disciple", which he has managed to mangle in every attempt so far in this thread.
9/2/2016 11:45 AM (edited)
Posted by ab90 on 8/31/2016 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ab90 on 8/30/2016 3:52:00 AM (view original):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKuPO5YUOo
Did nobody watch this apropos masterpiece?
Fine, guys. Spoiler alert. The video is Coach Ward explaining how the rap world has stolen his hot tracks. Just ******* watch it before I have to die holding in this secret all to myself. Gucci Mane has been jacking Wardo's fire. Please watch him explain how in the above clip.
9/8/2016 12:08 AM
◂ Prev 12345
JUST FOUND COACHSPUD ALT ID Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.