Giving GD A Try Again Topic

Posted by rusticity on 8/31/2016 7:48:00 AM (view original):
I'm a long time HD player also but loving GD in my first few seasons. I might switch to only GD depending on how the new HD goes. GD offers so much gameplanning ability compared to HD.

I do have to agree with the poster above though. My limited communication with CS as a new player to GD was very poor. I would hesitate to recommend GD to a new WIS player for that reason.
If it's questions you're seeking the answers to, you can sitemail myself or any other coach that's been around a while. If it's something to do with your account, unfortunately CS is the only way..
9/1/2016 7:06 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 8/31/2016 8:58:00 PM (view original):
I see that some coaches are only practicing 1 Offensive and 1 Defensive formation (based on the Formation IQs). The player I looked at specifically was pete_61 at Eastern Kentucky in Wilkinson. He seems to only Practice 3-4 and Trips.

Is this now the norm? Only practice one set for offense and one set for defense?
To answer your question, I would give this blog by truedevil33 a read - https://theweeklyburnblog.wordpress.com/

And maybe this series by vhoward415, as well - https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=492247&TopicsTimeframe=365

These two items are user content generated by coaches and published in the Wilkinson world forums. Lots of quality content generated over there. #ShamelessPlug
9/1/2016 7:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
Giving GD A Try Again Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.