Is WAR a stat? Topic

BL is so transparent.
9/3/2016 7:41 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/3/2016 7:41:00 PM (view original):
BL is so transparent.

This is some single white female stuff. How many more threads are you going to dive into trying to get attention from me?
9/3/2016 8:23 PM
It's ok BL. Remember. If I irritate you you can always run to WIS and complain.
9/3/2016 9:25 PM
Bro, this is just bullying. Your pics made me bust out laughing SJ, but seriously, this is pathetic. BL is just a fan of baseball who is kinda stubborn when it comes to his opinions. All this name calling and **** isn't gonna accomplish anything good. I love debates, but this is straight bullying.
9/4/2016 12:15 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/3/2016 9:25:00 PM (view original):
It's ok BL. Remember. If I irritate you you can always run to WIS and complain.
He will do that.
9/4/2016 7:25 AM
Posted by d_rock97 on 9/4/2016 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Bro, this is just bullying. Your pics made me bust out laughing SJ, but seriously, this is pathetic. BL is just a fan of baseball who is kinda stubborn when it comes to his opinions. All this name calling and **** isn't gonna accomplish anything good. I love debates, but this is straight bullying.
I'm just trying to point out to absurdity of some of BL's opinions about advanced baseball analytics. The shots I'm taking really aren't about him being a human being, parent, or citizen. Nothing about him being a certain color, creed, race, or religion. Its only about his fixation on baseball analytics. I'm not sure its bullying. But I'll lay off BL. Because you're right. Any kind of effort that can be construed as harassment towards BL is in fact pathetic.
9/4/2016 8:49 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/4/2016 8:49:00 AM (view original):
I'm just trying to point out to absurdity of some of BL's opinions about advanced baseball analytics. The shots I'm taking really aren't about him being a human being, parent, or citizen. Nothing about him being a certain color, creed, race, or religion. Its only about his fixation on baseball analytics. I'm not sure its bullying. But I'll lay off BL. Because you're right. Any kind of effort that can be construed as harassment towards BL is in fact pathetic.
Know how I know you're really stupid?

The idea of advanced metrics make you mad. You're like the retard in school who can't read and gets ****** off at everyone who can.
9/4/2016 9:31 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/4/2016 9:31:00 AM (view original):

The idea of advanced metrics make you mad. You're like the retard in school who can't read and gets ****** off at everyone who can.
Well ****. I tried to stop this. Carry on.
9/4/2016 12:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/4/2016 9:31:00 AM (view original):

BL is angry. I'm not going to react though. He'll just run to WIS. So I'll just deal with BL's insults. 'Sticks and Stones' you know?
9/4/2016 2:06 PM
I wonder if he has a template for his crybaby tickets or just freestyles each one?
9/4/2016 3:38 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/2/2016 9:28:00 PM (view original):
Takes a small, small man to put so much effort into insulting things he isn't capable of understanding.
Further emphasizing why people can't stand the advanced metrics crowd. Newsflash: You're not "enlightened". You just choose to subscribe to man-made formulas to determine a player's value over concrete stats.

And no, advanced "metrics" are not stats.
9/6/2016 10:02 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 9/6/2016 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/2/2016 9:28:00 PM (view original):
Takes a small, small man to put so much effort into insulting things he isn't capable of understanding.
Further emphasizing why people can't stand the advanced metrics crowd. Newsflash: You're not "enlightened". You just choose to subscribe to man-made formulas to determine a player's value over concrete stats.

And no, advanced "metrics" are not stats.
What stats do you consider to be advanced metrics?
9/6/2016 11:15 AM
Since he just said that advanced metrics are not stats, I would assume the answer would be "none".

Duh.
9/6/2016 11:24 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/6/2016 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Since he just said that advanced metrics are not stats, I would assume the answer would be "none".

Duh.
So what you're saying is, when BL accuses someone else of being angry because they're the retarded kid who can't read, he's really projecting his own issues again?
9/6/2016 11:44 AM
Ok, rephrase, what numbers used to measure baseball players would you consider to be advanced metrics, jtpsops?
9/6/2016 11:46 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...24 Next ▸
Is WAR a stat? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.