Is WAR a stat? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Ok, rephrase, what numbers used to measure baseball players would you consider to be advanced metrics, jtpsops?
There are about 200 pages you can go sift through to find your answer. I'm not getting into this circular debate with you again, even though I know how much it turns you on.
9/6/2016 11:53 AM
You're such a weird dude. You pop into a thread that no one has commented on in two days, declare something to be true, then refuse to engage when someone questions your declaration.

Fine by me. But don't bring it up again unless you actually want to discuss it.
9/6/2016 11:57 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 11:57:00 AM (view original):
You're such a weird dude. You pop into a thread that no one has commented on in two days, declare something to be true, then refuse to engage when someone questions your declaration.

You do realize that you saying something doesn't make it true, right?

I (along with many others) have engaged you numerous times. And your response is to always start the debate over, to keep it going in circles. I've given you my definition of advanced metrics ad nauseum, so I'm not going to do it again just because you demand it. I'm not your little monkey. Just because you dance for others, doesn't mean I'm going to dance for you.

The answer lies in previous threads, so if you want it, go look it up and stop being your usual pain in the *** self.

And PS: Take your own advice. My post was directed to dahs. Nothing about it was meant to engage you. So unless someone addresses you, feel free to keep your mouth shut.
9/6/2016 12:01 PM
What did I say that wasn't true?

And, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that when you came into a thread titled "Is WAR a stat?" and said, "advanced metrics are not stats," that that meant you did not want to talk about whether or not advanced metrics are stats.
9/6/2016 12:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 12:08:00 PM (view original):

And, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that when you came into a thread titled "Is WAR a stat?" and said, "advanced metrics are not stats," that that meant you did not want to talk about whether or not advanced metrics are stats.
It doesn't mean that. But you can safely assume it means that I - along with everyone else on this site - do not want to talk to you.
9/6/2016 12:12 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 9/6/2016 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 12:08:00 PM (view original):

It doesn't mean that. But you can safely assume it means that I - along with everyone else on this site - do not want to talk to you.
And yet here you are, talking to me. Tough ****, man.
9/6/2016 12:16 PM
I actually feel bad for you, despite what an annoying troll you are. You're so desperate for attention that you spend all your time on the internet trying to bait people into arguing with you over the same old ****, just so you'll have people to talk to. It must be lonely in your mom's basement.
9/6/2016 12:19 PM
Just know that, before you go, I won't miss your dumbassery. And also, WAR is a stat.
Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 11:57:00 AM (view original):

Argue Monkey is in da house!!!

Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Just know that, before you go, I won't miss your dumbassery. And also, WAR is a stat.
Oh no! You said WAR is a stat! I guess it must be so! *sigh* I guess I'll sit here and argue it with you until you see differently...

Oh wait, no I won't. Sorry - didn't mean to get your weenie tingling there.
9/6/2016 12:22 PM
Argue Monkey likes getting his weenie all tingly.

9/6/2016 12:25 PM
That's too attractive to be BL
9/6/2016 12:25 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 9/6/2016 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/6/2016 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Oh no! You said WAR is a stat! I guess it must be so! *sigh* I guess I'll sit here and argue it with you until you see differently...

Oh wait, no I won't. Sorry - didn't mean to get your weenie tingling there.
Do you spend time imagining ways to get my "weenie tingling?"

Also, are you nine years old? That would actually explain a lot if you are.
9/6/2016 12:29 PM
Angry BL is back.
9/6/2016 1:18 PM
AN ARGUE MONKEY APPEARANCE!!!!! Man, I bet he was ****** that no one was around to argue with him since last Friday. TAM has some pent up arguing to do.
9/6/2016 1:37 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...24 Next ▸
Is WAR a stat? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.