Presidential thread dead Topic

You take the internet too seriously to admit you didn't even read the law before calling it the "most RACIST piece of **** law on the books!!!"
9/4/2016 5:57 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/4/2016 5:51:00 PM (view original):
My guess is nothing.

But, then again, you cried to ADMIN and had the thread moved. So there's that, Crybaby.

One question. Did you specifically name me or did ADMIN go after me for no particular reason?
I never complained to admin. For all the times we've RSF'd with each other on here, I've never complained. Why would I start now?

You could post naked pics of my mom and I wouldn't complain to admin. I'm certainly not complaining about you trying to get me to argue about voting laws.
9/4/2016 6:21 PM
How the **** do I know? It was 3-4 pages of you not knowing WTF you were blasting. I always assume you have a working knowledge of what you're discussing. In this case, you did not. You did the quintessential liberal thing of screaming RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! when the facts no longer matter. You just got to scream "RACIST!!!!!" and that's what is important to liberals.
9/4/2016 6:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yet it was. How odd................
9/4/2016 7:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Angry BL. Running off to WIS. telling on people when his sorry arguments get attacked. He prob complained about Tec as well. We all know it.
9/4/2016 9:32 PM
And here I thought all you ******** had died. Now I am going to have to cancel the party
9/4/2016 10:31 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/4/2016 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Angry BL. Running off to WIS. telling on people when his sorry arguments get attacked. He prob complained about Tec as well. We all know it.
He probably did, but ADMIN didn't give me a warning. They know I'm a righteous dude.
9/4/2016 10:46 PM
Hillary is all3. Neither one pays attention to polls. What say ye, Argue Monkey?
9/6/2016 5:08 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/4/2016 10:46:00 PM (view original):
He probably did, but ADMIN didn't give me a warning. They know I'm a righteous dude.
you spelled 'unworthy of their attention' wrong
9/6/2016 7:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/6/2016 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Hillary is all3. Neither one pays attention to polls. What say ye, Argue Monkey?
Paying attention to polls is almost as sad and worthless as posting over 45,000 times on one internet site.

9/6/2016 7:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/2/2016 4:24:00 PM (view original):
now we'll have to have another 400 page thread of moy saying trump rope a dope. badluck saying wanna bet, mike saying you're an idiot . Yay!
COMPLAINING AGAIN? BITCHIN' AGAIN? Maybe you should start a thread called BOB. Knucklehead.
9/10/2016 12:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2016 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 9/4/2016 10:46:00 PM (view original):
you spelled 'unworthy of their attention' wrong
COMPLAINING AGAIN? BITCHIN' AGAIN? Maybe you should start a thread of your own. You could call it BOB and it would be about nothing like YOU!
9/10/2016 12:59 PM

According to the usual conventional wisdom, it's now after Labor Day, which means the campaign has really begun, which means that Trump is in the lead, in no less than a CNN poll. He's up by two points, it's margin of error. This is stunning when you consider the firepower in what I call the Summer of Hate. The Summer of Hate, the hatred directed at Trump, when you look at all of the firepower from everywhere that you could find, every sector of the Drive-By Media has been launching one salvo after another at Trump. And then the paid supporters of Hillary have been running their ads as well.

But, even without the ads, just the tenor and the tone and the substance of the Drive-By Media coverage, Trump ought to be at 20% and dead. And Trump hasn't spent much money at all, and yet he has now edged ahead. CNN is reporting this, their headline: "Nine Weeks Out, a Near Even Race," which, of course, is not what the headline should have been. The headline should have been something like: "Presidential Poll: Donald Trump Pulls Ahead of Hillary Clinton Despite Our Best Efforts."

It's incredible. It is incredible.

9/10/2016 3:06 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Presidential thread dead Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.