Presidential thread dead Topic

Now we know. After the Obama Regime paid Iran a $400 million cash ransom for the release of American prisoners there was a second payment. This week, we learned an additional $1.3 billion was paid to Iran also in cash.

But not in American dollars. Like the first ransom payment, it was converted into Euros and other currencies by Swiss and Dutch central banks.

In other words, it was laundered. And flown to Iran in secret and transferred to an Iranian cargo plane.

The Obama Regime has given its partner Iran everything they wanted. The nuke deal Obama negotiated allows Iran to build nuclear weapons after Obama leaves office. There were secret side deals allowing Iran to upgrade their nuclear technology.

Iran got a billion and a half dollars in cash. We, on the other hand, got our own people back, American prisoners, after we paid ransom.

In January, Iran held members of the U.S. Navy hostage at gunpoint, and forced them to reveal the capabilities of their ship. Iran violated international law by releasing film of the hostages while captive. Just this week, seven Iranian attack boats swarmed and harassed a U.S. ship on patrol in the Persian Gulf forcing it to retreat.

Russia, China, Iran, world leaders everywhere, are disrespecting America. It’s the price of weakness. And let me tell you, that’s not who we are! Americans have had their fill of it! I'll tell you something else: I don't even think this money was even to get the hostages back. I think Obama just wanted to give Iran the money for what ever reason. The hostages were just an advantageous side deal.

9/10/2016 3:36 PM
RUSH: Joe Biden just gave Hillary some advice. He said that Hillary should let voters see her heart. She's been on the public stage only 30 years; what do you mean, let voters see her heart? And who says they don't think that she's in trouble?
9/10/2016 3:42 PM

Please don't watch television for awhile. *cough*
9/10/2016 8:09 PM
9/10/2016 8:17 PM

DON'T KICK THE DOG!
9/10/2016 8:23 PM
9/10/2016 8:31 PM
9/10/2016 8:35 PM
9/10/2016 8:39 PM
Trump invites Gennifer Flowers to the debate. Hilarious.
9/25/2016 9:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by RCBracco on 9/25/2016 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Is that what the call humor in Red Neck country?
Is that what they call spelling in Democrat country?
Oh, that's right, Democrats don't care "y".
9/25/2016 8:03 PM
Is that how they teach sentence structure and spelling in the finer academic halls of refinement and culture you would endeavor the rest of us to conform to?

9/25/2016 8:40 PM
**** me.
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
Hall of Famer
Trump invites Gennifer Flowers to the debate. Hilarious.
9/25/2016 9:27 AM
You are blocking the author of this post, RCBracco.
You are blocking the author of this post, all3.
9/25/2016 8:44 PM
Posted by DougOut on 9/25/2016 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Is that how they teach sentence structure and spelling in the finer academic halls of refinement and culture you would endeavor the rest of us to conform to?

Wow. I never knew there was an 'academic hall of refinement and culture'. Until today.
9/25/2016 8:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Presidential thread dead Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.