$12 mil Draft Budget Question Topic

I inherited a team whose high school scouting budget is 12mil and college scouting is 16mil. I have never drafted with 12mil budget before and wanted to get anyone's opinion on how accurate this player's ratings might be. Thanks in advance.
Contact Power VsLHP VsRHP Eye Base
88 70 91 86 93 83
9/2/2016 8:22 PM
Currently, I consider projected ratings for budgets under $16M close to random numbers. It looks like Current Ratings, when they are done developing, will now frequently be off by as much as 20 points in any skill from the Projected number. 90% of the time time lower.

I haven't had a very high INT, COL, or HS budget since the update, so I can't tell you exactly what a bigger budget buys. Just what a smaller budget does not.
9/3/2016 4:19 PM
Its a roll of the dice. Don't trust the HS scouting. Go with college player high in the draft. Take a chance on HS after first round. I have seen numbers go 20 pts less after signing. But you could get lucky. I've had better luck with $10 million budget than I had with $14 million budget. But $16 million or above you will get a lot closer to what you see before signing.
9/4/2016 8:45 AM
trev311 $16 million is fairly accurate. Think 70% - 85% as kind of a guide. For HS, $12 million might as well be $8. In your situation, with so many more college players, I'd ignore HS guys.
9/4/2016 8:56 AM
thanks for the advice guys
9/4/2016 9:07 AM
$12 mil Draft Budget Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.